Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

That compilation of Rick Allen screaming was ****** terrible. Just terrible.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like he was already prepared to wreck from an interview I saw. Hard to perform at these places with that mindset, you just gotta race.
Some shades of CGR larson creeping in the past couple months

Sounds to me like he was already prepared to wreck from an interview I saw. Hard to perform at these places with that mindset, you just gotta race.
I'm not minimizing the talent it takes to be a good plate racer, but I feel a huge component of it is decision making and reading the draft.

Larson's read on the draft is hit or miss but he always makes the wrong decision, imo. Always.

10 laps away from picking up at least 15 points on first. I hate racing

Damn. Good run by Elliott there.

HELL YEAH THATS HOW YOU PLATE RACE!!!

YES! Fire up the sireen! Free burgers and onion rings for the next hour! Wooooooo

Well, this race became another ABC race in the last 2 laps, really wanted to see Blaney get the win.

Now he needs to get out of the car and tell us what a P.O.S. the car is.

1664745818855.png

Rick’s scientific hypothesis that 50% of the fans there are Chase fans. I don’t buy it

I do. He got all of Bill Elliott's fans, all of Jeff Gordon's fans, all of Dale Jr's fans, and in Georgia and Alabama, 80% of the fans or more at that place were rooting for Chase probably.

He has a higher percentage (albiet of a much smaller fanbase) of fans than any driver ever.

My bold prediction is foiled but I’m not mad about it. Another HMS win:cool:

Blaney is 100% going winless this year. Had 2 chances to move up top and block Chase but we heard all race how afraid he was to be pushed.

Blaney just doesn't have a killer instinct.

Great move by Chase at the end there. No big wreck, no one hurt today luckily.

And I think Larson should have a buffer.

Lol NBC going with the home crowd crap again? Please.

Good race, not having a big one was a welcome change to this race.

Back
Top Bottom