Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

4 Wide !!!!
1696192532487.png

Bucky Brad always causes one of these pushing in the wrong place. It’s good he got a taste of his own medicine this time.

Ryan Preece won't be the greatest stock car driver of all-time... but his wreck avoidance skills his entire career have been incredible.

+19 for the 5 so far.

2 cars ahead of you in points wrecked out. 2 other cars ahead of you scored no stage points.

Let's just finish this one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Keselowski has taken a few out in the Next Gen era
He lost credibility for me on plate tracks at July Daytona years ago when he was complaining of blocking and says he’s not gonna take it anymore. To prove that point he goes and turns 19 year old William Byron. What a leader of the garage. But he’s a good car owner though.

+19 for the 5 so far.

2 cars ahead of you in points wrecked out. 2 other cars ahead of you scored no stage points.

I’m with ya. Just finish at this point.

+19 for the 5 so far.

He’s done really well so far. This has been the most (and only time) I’ve heard them radio chase to explicitly help the 5, let him in, etc.

This caution apparently screwed the 9’s strategy. Apparently Alan had Chase saving and was going to go for the shorter end stop. Oh well. Easy to whine about when you’re in 14th and need an excuse. 🤣

He lost credibility for me on plate tracks at July Daytona years ago when he was complaining of blocking and says he’s not gonna take it anymore. To prove that point he goes and turns 19 year old William Byron. What a leader of the garage. But he’s a good car owner though.

Is this the time he crashes the entire field while 6 laps down? That was it for me.

Brad Keselowski wrecks pretty much every superspeedway, it's crazy. I thought Jimmie wrecked a lot in these as well, but Brad takes it to a whole 'nother level.

Alan: “track position or right sides?”
Chase: “track position!”

Stop apologizing for Keselowski, TV people.

Maybe if it was the first time it ever happened, but this has been lifetime thing for him.

Stop apologizing for Keselowski people.

Maybe if it was the first time it ever happened, but this has been lifetime thing for him.
“Lifetime thing” sure it’s been ages since he has really ****ed up at Dega/Daytona and he has 7 wins between both.

Is this the time he crashes the entire field while 6 laps down? That was it for me.
No he wrecked Byron during a practice lmao but yeah that was a close second for me

Back
Top Bottom