Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

I still can figure out what Amigo was thinking there, that had to be a spotter error merging him in there

Now we’re gonna have to hear how Chase is the golden boy and that’s why he got towed back.
I'm more pissed that he was highest in the running order besides Cindric and one of the last to get tended to. Now 2 laps down and counting because of it

Selfishly hope not now. I’m going full Tony Stewart.

Still the greatest interview of all time.

Every question he masterfully answers about being upset about not crashing.

My best buddy and I were teens during Tony's prime, and he was a Stewart fan. Our competitiveness as a fan completely got in the way of appreciating how much of a god Tony Stewart was

Cars are identical now. Worst car in the field is .3 second slower than fastest. Knock the banking down!

Make the cars harder to drive and stop catering to what drivers want. When the cars are hard to drive, the truly talented rise to the top. You also get natural separation.

Would Dale be allowed to do what he did in the 1997 Daytona 500 today?

These wreck rules are too convoluted.
For years folks on here and in other social networks have been complaining about NASCAR making rules up as they go along.
Now they made them as precise as possible and it's also wrong.

Recognize the circumstances and adjust accordingly. It’s the end of the race and everyone is racing more aggressively. A professional race car driver should know that.
3/4 of the field had passed Gilliland before the wrecking started 25 spots in front of him.

What adjustment should he have made?

Dear god, the 6 and 47 are going to block the $hit out of each other being in the top two spots

IMG_8156.png

Back
Top Bottom