Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Unreal.

5 back down pit road to check loose wheel...after a questionable pit stop decision.

Tail end of longest line. Probably won't win this one now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That have hurt in any car. How about we don't.

Chase trying to take the lead?

As I'd be didn't restart with lead?

I thought it was out there myself. But I think it was meant as the test dummies used as this car was being tested in 2018? And the data that translated well for the test dummies isn’t translating to humans
Still totally uncalled for

Rear rear Chase said.

Turned right into the grass.

Christ that fire. This race is a blemish

On his twitter
Oh! I’ll take a look to see. I don’t think the timing of the tweet was great and I probably shouldn’t have posted here in retrospect. I thought he meant the safety of the car but one can interpret it as him calling Cody a test dummy which I myself don’t agree with

I knew it. No stage points. Bad finish. I knew it. Absolutely should have stayed out the first stage. Just the dumbest decisions on the planet. "Strategy" yeah. Strategy to lose a championship

I knew it. No stage points. Bad finish. I knew it. Absolutely should have stayed out the first stage. Just the dumbest decisions on the planet. "Strategy" yeah. Strategy to lose a championship
You can't plan for tire/gen 7 nonsense.

It was gonna work out

This is turning into another race of attrition. Massive calamities for some playoff drivers

Back
Top Bottom