Cup RACE thread --- Texas

It's too bad. The racing itsellf really isn't bad.

But all sorts of crap man.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

And Blaney winless for the year leads the points. He’s been massively consistent this playoffs while avoiding the pitfalls many of his competitors are facing. Saying this he’ll probably face some issues later this race

Oh! I’ll take a look to see. I don’t think the timing of the tweet was great and I probably shouldn’t have posted here in retrospect. I thought he meant the safety of the car but one can interpret it as him calling Cody a test dummy which I myself don’t agree with
Most likely referred to the incident with the crash test dummy last year.

The last two races of this round is going to be bonkers if even more playoff drivers experience Prawblems.

What happened? I am stuck at a restaurant so I was watching Chase’s in car on app. He was leading, then I look back down and dash is on fire.

Chase: "it was the tire"

Marty: "No...."

Chase: ",..yeah."

What the hell

You can't plan for tire/gen 7 nonsense.

It was gonna work out

Woulda worked out better with stage points. Want a race win? Or a championship? Cause they went for a race win there and it'll cost them the championship. He will wreck out next week, and will get knocked out of the playoffs

Goodyear tires stink!😠

We might have some Sunday Night Prime Time NASCAR at this pace. Which is fine with me

Heck of a save by Buescher
1664144734793.png

Cody Ware's crash is exactly why I criticize NASCAR's management

There were complaints from the drivers in early testing that the car was too rigid from the and NASCAR didn't ****** listen at all. Now Cody Ware may be legitimately seriously injured!

These idiots are going to get somebody killed!

Chase had such a good car, that honestly sucks to see. He’s gonna win one of the next two races….book it. Too good this year to go out this round

Cody Ware's crash is exactly why I criticize NASCAR's management

There were complaints from the drivers in early testing that the car was too rigid from the and NASCAR didn't ****** listen at all. Now Cody Ware may be legitimately seriously injured!

These idiots are going to get somebody killed!
But those ratings and the quality green flag passes.

Back
Top Bottom