Cup RACE thread ---- Watkins Glen

I'm so relieved chases season is over now. Now I can freely watch and enjoy with no playoff BS

Man, Larson with a bad luck pit stop, and a screwed up pit stop, at the same time. He’s finishing way back.

FIRE GUSTAFSON. He kept telling Chase “run it to the switch, pass me twice, then pit.” Chase did that. As he passed the second time and was pitting that lap, he said it was sputtering. That’s when AG said “oh F I gave you wrong information!”

I mean, the guy has either been running 2nd or 1st all race. But sure, we’ll say it’s all luck.
34 was faster and leading, and 5 gained 4 seconds on him in 15 laps before they all got into traffic. Larson was definitely gonna catch him once he got around Hamlin

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FIRE GUSTAFSON. He kept telling Chase “run it to the switch, pass me twice, then pit.” Chase did that. As he passed the second time and was pitting that lap, he said it was sputtering. That’s when AG said “oh F I gave you wrong information!”
He won't be here next season.

But no the fire Alan crowd is wrong LMAO

CC get paid to give the RIGHT information.

Good thing this yellow happened now and not at the end. I could see someone making a dive bomb who needs to win and causing a mess if it was a GWC
Maybe Larson will send someone to help the 9. 🙄🤣

34 was faster and leading, and 5 gained 4 seconds on him in 15 laps before they all got into traffic. Larson was definitely gonna catch him once he got around Hamlin

Larson was still behind him. You wasnt driving the 24 was you? You don't know if he was pushing it or not. I love your great opinions every week.

I think he said HE was given the wrong information. I could be wrong but I don't believe the CC calculates fuel mileage. Don't even know if they double check the info, you trust your guys I would think.

It's all a pointless argument tho, they lost yesterday. Desperation leads to situations like this.

Larson was still behind him. You wasnt driving the 24 was you? You don't know if he was pushing it or not. I love your great opinions every week.
This guy.

Rick Allen talking fuel mileage race.

The leaders don't need fuel ahain

He won't be here next season.

Please tell me you have a source, because I’m damn near done with watching at all at this point. They flipped a switch last year mid season and went from class of the field to Chase not knowing what each pedal does.

You had better hide your eyes and cover your ears. Ol' Chase is in a must win race next week, it will be relentless.
At a race NASCAR can HEAVILY influence. 😈😈 I kid, I kid. I really am done and if he did pull it off next week I’d never accept it as legit

Back
Top Bottom