Cup RACE thread ---- Watkins Glen

If that were YOUR cc would you defend him?
Nah, that’s a pretty big ******. I mean it didn’t sound right to me in the first place when they talked going 20 more laps when he was already 20 laps into a run. If anything he should been one of the first stoppers again, and then hope for a yellow - not bring it out yourself.

34 was faster and leading, and 5 gained 4 seconds on him in 15 laps before they all got into traffic. Larson was definitely gonna catch him once he got around Hamlin

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
He was just managing his lead

Funny seems like someone has no concept of how racing works. If someone had no problems passing someone and someone else takes 15 laps and still don't get pass the same someone. How does that make the 2nd someone faster.

Please tell me you have a source, because I’m damn near done with watching at all at this point. They flipped a switch last year mid season and went from class of the field to Chase not knowing what each pedal does.
No. I'm just assuming. It seems pretty obvious. Chase just needs to make the call.

It’s the same as last week. You’re gonna think your driver is faster, despite the fact the other is clearly just maintaining. Chase fans thought he was faster and that turned out to be false. Same here.

And to piss off the world even more, Hamlin is inching in, while also being a road block for the faster cars

It’s the same as last week. You’re gonna think your driver is faster, despite the fact the other is clearly just maintaining. Chase fans thought he was faster and that turned out to be false. Same here.
Gaining 4 seconds over an entire run is a bit different than half a second though.

It is what it is that this point though.

Gaining 4 seconds over an entire run is a bit different than half a second though.

It is what it is that this point though.

Uh idk. I still think he was just maintaining. No point in arguing over it though. We both get to be disappointed. Me just more so. 😂

You just can’t pass in this piece of ****.

The #24 putting on a clinic at Watkins Glen? Feels vaguely nostalgic.
I think he’s about to go on a Gordon-esque streak for a few years. Byron is the most consistent driver. He doesn’t make mistakes, and is quickly becoming the best driver in NASCAR.

It's done. Byron has it in the bag, Hamlin holding up faster cars.

Congrats to Byron, hell of a season so far.

Man, I'm just sick of the 5 team either being taken out of, or taking themselves out of wins/potential wins that are there for the taking/when they have speed.

Just one more win before the playoffs, all I'm asking for. *Sigh*

Also remember Byron had gotten the lead during the first pit cycle even without the 34 penalty

It's done. Byron has it in the bag, Hamlin holding up faster cars.

Congrats to Byron, hell of a season so far.

Man, I'm just sick of the 5 team either being taken out of, or taking themselves out of wins/potential wins that are there for the taking/when they have speed.

Just one more win before the playoffs. *Sigh*

As a Chase fan, I’d take one win right now, be happy with what you have man, it could be worse..

Back
Top Bottom