Dale Earnhardt Jr.

I was listening to NASCAR SiriusXm this morning. Chocolate Myers was on talking about Jr's wedding. He said Jr didn't invite anyone based on status. Everyone there was a close friend of his or Amy's. The only name he dropped I thought was pretty cool. Chocolate said that when Jr was a kid on the garage, he always loved Jimmy Means. Chocolate said it was pretty cool to see Means there last night. I think it's pretty cool too. That just shows what kind of guy Jr is.

Chocolate also said his wedding gift is going to be an evening of racing stories and chicken soup cooked in the same pot they made soup in back in the old #3 shop back in the day. I'd sure like to be there for that.
I would love to have been there...I love a good bowl of chicken soup.:D

C1GsmMEXgAAKYJd.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr 3h3 hours ago
Happily married!!! What an amazing experience. Looking forward to the rest of our lives @Amy_Reimann. #honeymooners

I just found this on yahoo. Amy looks like a vision, I teared up. Srsly, I almost cried.

Geez, I must be PMSing.

Does anyone know the back ground on Amy? Is she a sports star, movie star, trophy girl, or just a very attractive daughter of some very fortunate parents?

Does anyone know the back ground on Amy? Is she a sports star, movie star, trophy girl, or just a very attractive daughter of some very fortunate parents?

She was an interior decorator, that probably has great interior wallpaper.

Video captures magic of Dale Earnhardt Jr. marriage to Amy Reimann

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...ge-nascar-010317?cmpid=nl_fs_edition_01042017

That video almost mirrors my own wedding 25 years ago.

That is if you take out the.....
Private Vineyard.
Temporary Outdoor Facility
Heart Stone Production Company
Waterford Crystal center pieces.
Paper chandeliers.
Temporally constructed bridge.
foxsports.com
valet parking
laser show and confetti
Budweiser sponsorship

I still had the beautiful bride though. In fact, I still do. :cool:

I agree kimmel........ what it cost us was the license...... 25 bucks for the justice of the peace..... 4 beers at Buff's bar in Forsythe Mt...... and the gas to get there and back.... been married for over 38 years now and wouldn't trade her for anything.......

Has this been mentioned? Kind of curious. Most powerful voice in the sport, most popular driver...I'm still not sold that these drivers like these changes as much as they're letting on.

Screenshot_20170130-173043.jpg

Newly married ... lots of sponsor obligations ... maybe we could take what he said at face value.

Or is that just me being foolish? Again.

I hope so. Somehow I don't see this guy bailing out.

He's aware of his influence.
And actually that's why I posted ..... He's totally aware of his influence and if he isn't behind this segment change.... or.. was... and has changed his mind... he might decide to just back out to save face.... Lord knows you can't have a disparaging comment about Nascar or else the Joe Mc Carthy folks will blacklist you and haul you to the trailer to tell you the line about how you need them more than they need you.... They have less and less hold now that Tony, Jeff and Carl have retired..... if they lose Jr... the seat removal crew will be working overtime......

Yeah it just seemed odd to me. He's aware of his influence which means he's also aware that his fans expect him to be their voice. Almost feels like an Earnhardt is supposed to be part of that committee.

I like JR a lot I'm just surprised to see him step away from that role.

Back
Top Bottom