Dale Earnhardt Jr.

I'm really amazed at how far the 88 team is fallen off the map since his injuries. 16 top 5's and 22 top 10's just 2 seasons ago. I'm going to just assume they're going to continue to struggle to get a win.

Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr 5m5 minutes ago
New addition to the race car graveyard. @DanicaPatrick
Graveyard10car.jpg

Dale Jr.'s Philadelphia Eagles car benched by the NFL

Washington Redskins superfan Dale Earnhardt Jr. won’t be forced to wear the colors of his favorite team’s rival after the NHL nixed a plan to put the Philadelphia Eagles logo on his car for this week’s Pocono 400 NASCAR race.

Hendrick Motorsports sponsor Axalta planned to run a special car promoting its All-Pro Teachers program, a partnership with the Eagles that recognizes the Delaware Valley’s top middle school and high school STEM education teachers.

Although the livery was revealed in early April, the Eagles and Axalta were reminded by the NFL last week that its rules prohibit league marks from being used in the promotion or presentation of other professional sports, so the paint job is being pulled.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/06/05/dale-jr-s-philadelphia-eagles-car-benched-by-nfl.html

Reactions: Pat
Dale Jr.'s Philadelphia Eagles car benched by the NFL

Washington Redskins superfan Dale Earnhardt Jr. won’t be forced to wear the colors of his favorite team’s rival after the NHL nixed a plan to put the Philadelphia Eagles logo on his car for this week’s Pocono 400 NASCAR race.

Hendrick Motorsports sponsor Axalta planned to run a special car promoting its All-Pro Teachers program, a partnership with the Eagles that recognizes the Delaware Valley’s top middle school and high school STEM education teachers.

Although the livery was revealed in early April, the Eagles and Axalta were reminded by the NFL last week that its rules prohibit league marks from being used in the promotion or presentation of other professional sports, so the paint job is being pulled.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/06/05/dale-jr-s-philadelphia-eagles-car-benched-by-nfl.html
The greedy cash cow strikes again.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. keeping door open to race in more Daytona 500s

SONOMA, Calif. — As he retires from full-time Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series racing, Dale Earnhardt Jr. has two Daytona 500 victories to credit.

But that doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t ever have a third.

During a question-and-answer session with reporters after opening practice at Sonoma Raceway, Earnhardt allowed he might consider an encore appearance in NASCAR’s most prestigious race — under the right circumstances.

True, next week Earnhardt will compete for the last time at Daytona as the driver of the No. 88 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet. But that doesn’t mean it’s the last time he’ll compete at Daytona.

“Well, you never say never,” Earnhardt said. “I’m just retiring from full-time racing. I’m going to run some Xfinity races next year. I don’t know that I won’t ever run the Daytona 500 again, if the right deal comes along. All these tracks you have memories at, all of them, Daytona included.

“I’m going to be coming back to these tracks, and I want to continue to be part of the sport. I don’t know how it’s going to affect me, really. It’s hard for me to put that into words, because I don’t know what that is going to feel like. It will be pretty weird, I think, to come back to the 500. I’m going to go to the 500 whether I’ve got any work to do or not. It will be pretty weird to be there and not race.”

http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/...w79clnu?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hope he does the Rolex 24 again, Busch Clash and a Daytona 500 start or two for JRM in a 8 car

If you get a chance, watch the Periscope Dale Jr. posted this morning on his Twitter.
It's neat --- especially when he starts talking about in-car cameras. He had me in tears
I was laughing so hard.

Back
Top Bottom