Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Not for his birthday, but a cool gift anyway
ByVfBKWIAAAmptL.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ‏@DaleJr 1m
Thanks to my friend @weaverwealthnc for this genuine @JimBeam barrel as a gift for the 500 win earlier this year.

Nice, congrats.

He's having one of his best year in quite some time. Good feelings.

Okay, so if you're a hater you won't be interested but if you're a Jr. fan you may like this article I just saw. Long but a real good read.

Article Link

interstin tidbit too dp.
reporter ....j. holliday ....was only young black blogger.....this article was a big "get " for any reporter.
may help kick off his reporter career. we'll see.

He's still little Dalely Waily in my minds eye but he is a cool cat and that I hope never changes.

Don't hate the DRIVER hate the bandwagon FANS.

Why does it blow my mind that he is only a couple of years younger that Gordon, and there's an expectation that Jeff's retirement is sooner rather than later.

Why does it blow my mind that he is only a couple of years younger that Gordon, and there's an expectation that Jeff's retirement is sooner rather than later.
Gordon got started out at such a young age that he seems so much older, but guys like Kenseth (only about half a year younger), Harvick, Johnson, Jr., McMurray, Biffle, and so on are all getting up there too. Gordon did have the misfortune or taking so many hard hits in the 90's though, when safety standards weren't nearly what they are now. The others haven't taken the pounding he has, which makes the longevity of Mark Martin's career even more remarkable.

Gordon got started out at such a young age that he seems so much older, but guys like Kenseth (only about half a year younger), Harvick, Johnson, Jr., McMurray, Biffle, and so on are all getting up there too. Gordon did have the misfortune or taking so many hard hits in the 90's though, when safety standards weren't nearly what they are now. The others haven't taken the pounding he has, which makes the longevity of Mark Martin's career even more remarkable.

Actually, Jeff Gordon rarely crashed hard in the 90s, there were a very few times when he crashed at all, he was very good at avoiding trouble. It's the reason he won sooo many races during that decade. I think his first time even being upside down was like 2012 in the season opening Bud Shootout. His crashes have gotten harder as he's increased in age. Dunno if that means his reflexes are slowing or what...

A little bit morbid, me looking for Gordon crashes but here's a comp from way back till recently. Just ignore the very ****tay music.

Not many crashes but when he did so, the guy really committed. Hard hits or no, most of his crashes have been on concrete walls.

A little bit morbid, me looking for Gordon crashes but here's a comp from way back till recently. Just ignore the very ****tay music.

Not many crashes but when he did so, the guy really committed. Hard hits or no, most of his crashes have been on concrete walls.

He still does that now. Charlotte, pocono, las vegas, the glen...

The only difference is now we have SAFER barriers. Back then it was pure solid no give concrete.

He doesnt crash much but when he does its usually full throttle into the wall.

The man is tough as nails.

yeah yeah DPK beat me to the knight rider thing.

Back
Top Bottom