Dale Earnhardt Jr.

You care enough that you just have to mention **** ***** in the Junior thread though............................. shame on you Gregory

Why is everyone piling on Gregory for saying something lately? Know better Kylie.

Why is everyone piling on Gregory for saying something lately? Know better Kylie.

Shame on you for saying all that ....................... I joke around with Gregory all the time and if he has a problem he will let me know.
Buzz off Reck

Shame on you for saying all that ....................... I joke around with Gregory all the time and if he has a problem he will let me know.
Buzz off Reck
You had me until you went there. It was just a misunderstanding.

You're both my homies. Can't we all just get along? :)

I dont hug New Yorkers :cool:
Y'know, you're not being very cooperative. I should have let him whoop your ***. :bigfight:

Anyway, we digress. Back to Junior and the great season he's had this year. Ironic that he finally has his first multi-win season in ages and then somehow manages to get knocked out of the Farce for the Chumpionship.

Y'know, you're not being very cooperative. I should have let him whoop your ***. :bigfight:

Anyway, we digress. Back to Junior and the great season he's had this year. Ironic that he finally has his first multi-win season in ages and then somehow manages to get knocked out of the Farce for the Chumpionship.

I felt bad for him, he was bustin ass yesterday trying to make it happen, never seen him drive like that, almost reminded me of his daddy

I felt bad for him, he was bustin ass yesterday trying to make it happen, never seen him drive like that, almost reminded me of his daddy
Like others have said, he, Johnson, and Brad were letting it all hang out. It was fun to watch.

I've always been against restrictor plate racing for its crapshoot nature, but man, like I said in the Rate the Race thread, I really enjoyed both the 500 and that race this past Sunday. The one thing I like about RP races is that pretty much anyone is capable of winning them. I'm just not a fan of The Big One.

Like others have said, he, Johnson, and Brad were letting it all hang out. It was fun to watch.

I've always been against restrictor plate racing for its crapshoot nature, but man, like I said in the Rate the Race thread, I really enjoyed both the 500 and that race this past Sunday. The one thing I like about RP races is that pretty much anyone is capable of winning them. I'm just not a fan of The Big One.

I always look forward to the plate races, maybe I hope to see Dale and the black number 3 out there trading paint with the pack :(

I always look forward to the plate races, maybe I hope to see Dale and the black number 3 out there trading paint with the pack :(
Sr. was always my arch nemesis, but even I was happy for him when he finally won the 500 in 1998 and won that last race at Talladega in 2000. I feel like he started mellowing out a little towards the end of his career. Or maybe it was me that was finally starting to mellow towards him. I dunno. Figures that he would die just as I was starting to at least not completely hate his guts.

Sr. was always my arch nemesis, but even I was happy for him when he finally won the 500 in 1998 and won that last race at Talladega in 2000. I feel like he started mellowing out a little towards the end of his career. Or maybe it was me that was finally starting to mellow towards him. I dunno. Figures that he would die just as I was starting to at least not completely hate his guts.

What is it with you and this "mellow" horse pucky ...................... I detest mellow deivers

What is it with you and this "mellow" horse pucky ...................... I detest mellow deivers
I'm a mellow guy. What do you expect? :mellow:

I'll take a vanilla Matt Kenseth or Jimmie Johnson over a spicy Kyle Busch any day. Mind you, I do like having guys like Kyle around because their antics entertain me.

Greg Ives ready to go as Dale Earnhardt Jr. crew chief

Greg Ives admits that, back when he was in high school and college, if he was told he would crew chief Dale Earnhardt Jr., it was something he couldn’t even fathom.

But now what seemed unbelievable is happening. Ives is the crew chief for Earnhardt, and he will be in control of the Earnhardt crew Tuesday and Wednesday at a Goodyear tire test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Ives, who won the Nationwide Series title with rookie driver Chase Elliott in 2014, replaces Steve Letarte, who announced in January he would leave after the season to work for NBC and then promptly won the Daytona 500 and three other races in 2014.

“I never thought I would (be doing this) when I was kid — that would be crazy to think that,” Ives said a day after the 2014 season ended.

“It’s kind of surreal a little bit, but I always want to be not over-excited and I want to make sure that I go in there with the same focus, the same attitude, the same effort that I have put in over the last few years at JR Motorsports.”

Link to the rest of the story

B5QwotHCAAAI5x-.jpg:large

I don't root for Jr. nor did I for the Old Man but he is hands down one of if not the best NASCAR personalities in the sport. I'd love to be able to meet him in a non racing function where he just could be himself damn that would be a great time I'm sure!!!!. JM.02

Interesting response to this question for Dale Jr. today.....

@DaleJr “@RobPatch29: Do you see @JRMotorsports doing truck races in the future @DaleJr?” I think there's a solid chance someday.

Absolutely. I know plenty of nice guys. Give me that fast as hell, mouthy bastard that I can pull for. That's my kind of driver man.

Interesting response to this question for Dale Jr. today.....

@DaleJr “@RobPatch29: Do you see @JRMotorsports doing truck races in the future @DaleJr?” I think there's a solid chance someday.

This will be a great boost for the series, I hope he does

Back
Top Bottom