dale jr download

LMAO. I love the peeps spouting conspiracy theories, totally without evidence, and without consideration to the large number of Nascar people and non-Nascar people that would have to keep that secret all these years (despite many having no continuing incentive for long-term secrecy).

Myself, I feel sure Mayfield was screwed over by Jewish Space Lasers... :moon:

Not much conspiracy theory to the corruption on NASCARs side either

LMAO. I love the peeps spouting conspiracy theories, totally without evidence, and without consideration to the large number of Nascar people and non-Nascar people that would have to keep that secret all these years (despite many having no continuing incentive for long-term secrecy).

He shouldn't have eaten that meat out of that peach tree dish either.

Maybe read my post again. I said I’m not saying either way. None of us know and to pretend other wise is silly.

The whole thing so far seems bizarre, why were all but two charges dropped? If he had over $100,000 of stolen goods why did they accept his plea deal to two counts of misdemeanor possession? That's no worse than shoplifting, whatever anyone's opinion of him is irrelevant, something is wrong with this that is a fact, we'll probably never know but on it's surface something is way off here.

The whole thing so far seems bizarre, why were all but two charges dropped? If he had over $100,000 of stolen goods why did they accept his plea deal to two counts of misdemeanor possession? That's no worse than shoplifting, whatever anyone's opinion of him is irrelevant, something is wrong with this that is a fact, we'll probably never know but on it's surface something is way off here.
You have to remember once again we're only hearing his side of the story. Chances are there's a whole lot more to this story that was left out

I watched the 10 minute or so video on YouTube where Jr and Mike talked about it in summary, and they mentioned multiple times that Jeremy really fell apart in the second half. I need to listen to part 2 now...

All Jeremy had to do was, what ever Nascars road to recovery program was at the time and he would have been back racing, simple as that. In life you have to be smart enough to know when to holdem and when to foldem. JMHO

Nascar provides an avenue for top drivers to compete and make millions of dollars in NASCAR'S series, it is there business, not the drivers and the boss man makes the final decisions on everything and Jeremy bucked the system and got his hat handed to him and shown the door.

All Jeremy had to do was, what ever Nascars road to recovery program was at the time and he would have been back racing, simple as that. In life you have to be smart enough to know when to holdem and when to foldem. JMHO

Nascar provides an avenue for top drivers to compete and make millions of dollars in NASCAR'S series, it is there business, not the drivers and the boss man makes the final decisions on everything and Jeremy bucked the system and got his hat handed to him and shown the door.
He was already driving for himself at that point. His days making millions were already over

Say what you will about Mayfield...but he crank-ed it up over the weekend
Screenshot_20220620-193826_Facebook.jpg

Where can I watch this show now that there is no more NBCSN? I'm not paying extra for Peacock streaming.

This week's podcast with Tony Jr was pretty good. Actually learn a lot of JR on the mental side of things

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Tony Jr told about how things worked between Jr and him. One of their feuds really hurt DEI and it took them a long time to work it out. The conversation showed some of the things that happen between teams in a multi-team shop. It is a long interview but it seemed to go by fast; both Dale and Tony were remembering and talking about things. I didn't know Tony Jr worked with the SRX series.

This week's episode wasn't what I was really expecting with Randy Lanier, but still good. Could have done without the grandstanding for the legalization of weed though

The Tony Jr episode may be my fscorite episode they have ever done but damn the Randy Lanier episode was awesome. Going to watch the Netflix documentary when I get chance and will watch the movie when it comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty Gibbs was pretty good this week. Cool that Jr brought someone in that is in competition for a championship against his own teams.

Ty Gibbs was pretty good this week. Cool that Jr brought someone in that is in competition for a championship against his own teams.

Tough listen as Ty speaks super fast and is a little marble mouthed. I'm trying, but damn...

Just got done with this week's podcast. Man that was a good one, probably in my top 5

I couldn't find the Dale Jr download thread - mods, feel free to merge.

Great content here on the passing issues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I couldn't find the Dale Jr download thread - mods, feel free to merge.

Great content here on the passing issues.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

every track needs to have tire falloff......don't want to blow a tire before it wears out.....stop before it happens
no different than running out of gas, stop before you're out

except for a few tracks........the stages have taken away tire management

OR, make it real boring
Harder tires and a bigger gas tank...............no need to stop outside of a stage break

every track needs to have tire falloff......don't want to blow a tire before it wears out.....stop before it happens
no different than running out of gas, stop before you're out

except for a few tracks........the stages have taken away tire management

OR, make it real boring
Harder tires and a bigger gas tank...............no need to stop outside of a stage break
What do you call all of the right fronts blowing at Bristol? Was that tire fall off, or cases of dumbass?

What do you call all of the right fronts blowing at Bristol? Was that tire fall off, or cases of dumbass?
If it was found that after so many laps there was a tire issue… let’s say 65 laps, then maybe at lap 60 think about changing tires.
Not run till they blow
Tire management

I don't think that was really tire fall off. Sounded more like a case of low pressure at the beginning of a run causing damage (typically to the sidewall). The damage eventually caused failure. It's not like the tire wore out and blew

If it was found that after so many laps there was a tire issue… let’s say 65 laps, then maybe at lap 60 think about changing tires.
Not run till they blow
Tire management
It would be nice if it was that simple. Different setups and pressures wear tires differently

I don't think that was really tire fall off. Sounded more like a case of low pressure at the beginning of a run causing damage (typically to the sidewall). The damage eventually caused failure. It's not like the tire wore out and blew

So that would be cases of dumbass. It sure the hell wasn't the tires fault.

I finally got around to listening to the Ned Yost interview today, holy sh@t, that guy can tell some good stories. Check that one out if you guys haven't.

Back
Top Bottom