dale jr download

I believe when he shared that story on rusty Wallace talking to him in 2006... telling Jimmie ‘don’t stop this stuff, until you are really done with it’.

I think Jimmie said a lot by mentioning that little bit.
Good catch, I thought the same thing!

I don’t listen to Jr at all. I like him as a person. I enjoy his perspective on the sport. I don’t enjoy him in the booth.
Jr is just an underperforming offspring, like Kyle Petty.
Lots of knowledge without the performance.
Names get you rides but it’s on you after that to get to VL.

I don’t listen to Jr at all. I like him as a person. I enjoy his perspective on the sport. I don’t enjoy him in the booth.

Lol, still better than Kasey Kahne at HMS.

So we’re just going to disregard the 26 times Jr went to VL?

The guy is 30th on the all-time Cup Series wins list, has 2 Busch/Xfinity series championships + 24 Busch Series wins. I'd say he was an above average driver.

Last I checked Jeffrey & Kerry haven't done squat compared to Dale Jr.

Jr went thru some **** in his driving career, losing a dad and getting screwed out of DEI among other things controversial. Yeah he wasn't as good as his dad, so what, he did a decent job of it and unlike many others continues to support the sport.

Enjoyed most of the Hornaday show. Was a little surprised at the tone overall haha. Ron still seems fired up about many different areas of his career. Felt like dale was trying to call some audibles and steer around things here and there. Candid emotions I guess.

Michael Waltrip also had two Daytona 500 wins.
But also I think jr had 22 more wins than Waltrip. Jr had a pretty good career, would he be as popular if his last name was Smith? Hard to say but I’ve always been a fan of his since the AC Delco days because he seemed like a down to earth dude, I was always more of a fan of that. And I thought it was pretty awesome how the fans went crazy for him, he also drove a lot of cool paint schemes which drew me in. Jr had always been my second favorite driver behind JG. If fans expected him to match or exceed his dad in championships and wins that’s on them....there’s only one Dale Earnhardt. I understood that in Jr’s rookie year when I was in 8th grade. It’s a shame that others couldn’t figure that out over Jr’s almost 20 year career and ended up missing what was in front of them because they held him to his Dad’s standard.

But also I think jr had 22 more wins than Waltrip. Jr had a pretty good career, would he be as popular if his last name was Smith? Hard to say but I’ve always been a fan of his since the AC Delco days because he seemed like a down to earth dude, I was always more of a fan of that. And I thought it was pretty awesome how the fans went crazy for him, he also drove a lot of cool paint schemes which drew me in. Jr had always been my second favorite driver behind JG. If fans expected him to match or exceed his dad in championships and wins that’s on them....there’s only one Dale Earnhardt. I understood that in Jr’s rookie year when I was in 8th grade. It’s a shame that others couldn’t figure that out over Jr’s almost 20 year career and ended up missing what was in front of them because they held him to his Dad’s standard.
I can’t argue with any of that

marus smith was on today great show.so what is the difference between the tv show and the podcast?,how long is the podcast?how do i find it and sign up for it?
thanks brad

Absolutely fascinating interview with Bubba Wallace today. Great insight into his battle with depression.
Also an insight to what a scrappy competitor he is. You can hear how his thing with Bowman was a long time coming (and how he went easier on him than he was ready for).

I hope that somehow RPM elevates their game because I really do believe Bubba is up to the task.

I've really grown to like this dude.

Just watched that last night. It's really amazing to see how happy his family makes him, totally different guy than the one I remembered that drove the 8 car. And i mean that in a good way Jr seems so much happier than when he drove

Cool to hear Mr Petty tell a story from my home track Fonda. Many a car has ended up in the Mohawk River at that place.

Enjoyed the King’s stories. I guess the Petty’s were the thrust to “professional” teams with high levels of car preparation. He also sounds happy with Bubba saying he’s getting everything the car can offer. Jr. seems high on Bubba. Maybe in an alternate universe he’d be driving for Junior Motorsports.

I've listened a few times and I think Jr creates an interesting conversation with racing people. I'm starting to make time to listen.

I got a kick out The King telling Jr about when he used his finger (tapping someone on the chest - his way of making a point) on Dales dad - twice.

I've listened a few times and I think Jr creates an interesting conversation with racing people. I'm starting to make time to listen.

I got a kick out The King telling Jr about when he used his finger (tapping someone on the chest - his way of making a point) on Dales dad - twice.

Yes, Jr is quite the natural when it comes to this.

Can't wait for this podcast to drop --- The Rooster!

73446216_10157813766762422_4113308669213409280_n.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoyed the interview with David Hobbs, I laughed out loud many times. I thought he was one of the better race announcers. One thing that impressed me was how the drivers accepted him when he had to interview them, not as a foreigner but as a fellow driver. Hobb's success probably helped get drivers a chance in the announcers booth (he predicted DW would be a good announcer when he was a young driver).

I have my DVR set to record every episode on NBCSN, but for some reason it never recorded the Ricky Rudd show. I got the David Hobbs episode about 7 times though. I guess I'll have to watch the Rudd episode online

The show with Kenny Wallace was great. Really learned some interesting things about his early
career in racing. Did not know he was a CC at an early age.
He was a teenager. Things were different then, the crew chief left and one of the crew got the job.

Back
Top Bottom