dale jr download

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
ya think being in his 80's might have a little to do with it? Personally what I thought about the clip was Jr going on and on about some bricks in the creek when there were plenty of other more important things to talk about than Jr.

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
ya think being in his 80's might have a little to do with it? Personally what I thought about the clip was Jr going on and on about some bricks in the creek when there were plenty of other more important things to talk about than Jr.
Yeah definitely, that's probably correct. Still funny as there is a ton of speculation floating about regarding the relationship anyways.

That is the one problem with that pod. All these awesome guests and it's usually nothing more than a 40 minute chat.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
I highly recommend listening to the complete podcasts from one of the podcast platforms. It seems like a lot of the show is left on the cutting room floor to make the tv show

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
I highly recommend listening to the complete podcasts from one of the podcast platforms. It seems like a lot of the show is left on the cutting room floor to make the tv show

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I listen on Castbox. Him and that Mike Davis dude bs for half the show and the other half is saved for ad-reads, the intro of the guest, and the guest themself.

acmerocket

Team Owner
there were 3.1 million bricks that made the race track, on each brick it says culver block pat. may 21 1901.i think its 01,hard to read,i have one and its my favorite collectable.you can see the rubber on the top of it.

acmerocket

Team Owner
Yeah definitely, that's probably correct. Still funny as there is a ton of speculation floating about regarding the relationship anyways.

That is the one problem with that pod. All these awesome guests and it's usually nothing more than a 40 minute chat.
do you want them to play checkers,sorry

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
do you want them to play checkers,sorry
eh I see his point, usually his guests revolve around his dad and racing history/stories and that is what he apparently wants to do and I have really liked those. But when you have Rodger Penske on, I would think you would have more to talk about but bricks in the creek. I mean he brought it up once and that's cool, but he brought it up again and again and IMO wasted time with a really important guest. I mean like Roger what do you think will be the future of racing, or indy racing or racing in general?

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I just listened to the James Finch one, early contender for my favorite of the year. Was a lot more interesting than I thought it’d be, I didn’t know much about James. Fun 40 or so minutes.

sdj

Just a race fan
Well, I for one learned a lot about Roger's history and from Roger himself, which made it special, Roger is a hell of a business man for sure. Thought it was a great show.

I like the way they basically bullsh*t about things and kind of float around on topics. I caught the Rusty/Brad thing also, never thought a thing about it. My guess is Brad caught it though.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Well, I for one learned a lot about Roger's history and from Roger himself, which made it special, Roger is a hell of a business man for sure. Thought it was a great show.

I like the way they basically bullsh*t about things and kind of float around on topics. I caught the Rusty/Brad thing also, never thought a thing about it. My guess is Brad caught it though.
yeah I found the long stream, that was more like it. Jr was asking the good stuff.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
They B.S. for about 10 minutes before Penske comes on. I skipped over the bricks in the creek part, been there done that, ;)

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
JR said today that the plan (pre-Covid) was to have him come join Mike and Jeff in the booth at Sonoma for FOX's final race of the year as a way of passing the torch to NBC for the rest of the season. Not sure why they still couldn't have him in studio for whatever their final event is now but he says hopefully they'll be able to do it next year. Thought that would've been pretty cool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom