Dale jr podcast

Does anyone know where to find the Jimmy Spenser pod cast in its entirety? @StandOnIt ?

FYI: If you missed the Chipper Jones podcast, you missed a great show. He told a lot of secrets and inside info on pro ball, worth the watch.

Does anyone know where to find the Jimmy Spenser pod cast in its entirety? @StandOnIt ?

FYI: If you missed the Chipper Jones podcast, you missed a great show. He told a lot of secrets and inside info on pro ball, worth the watch.

Aren't they on dirty mo media?

No video? Just talk.
Thats what a podcast is. Video clips from their podcast are posted to their Youtube. The podcast drops on Tuesdays. The television show airs on Wednesdays on NBCSN.

you said podcast, that is what ya got.
Thanks, I miss wrote what I wanted. I was looking for the full video of the Jimmy Spensor interview, I will try you tube and see if it is there.
Thats what a podcast is. Video clips from their podcast are posted to their Youtube. The podcast drops on Tuesdays. The television show airs on Wednesdays on NBCSN.
I watch the show on my TV from the DVR every week he has one. I never saw where the JS one was ever there.

Thanks guys for the help.

Thanks, I miss wrote what I wanted. I was looking for the full video of the Jimmy Spensor interview, I will try you tube and see if it is there.

I watch the show on my TV from the DVR every week he has one. I never saw where the JS one was ever there.

Thanks guys for the help.
You arent missing anything.

Episode is premiering right now but you can go back and watch it later.

Looks like we have Jerry Nadeau this week.

Should be interesting, want to hear what he has been doing with his life. I know I've heard an interview before that he struggles with the effects of his crash.

Life after a serious closed head injury.

To a lesser but not insigificant degree, Earnhardt knows about that.

That was a nice interview, Jerry sounded good.

Looks like we have Jerry Nadeau this week.

Should be interesting, want to hear what he has been doing with his life. I know I've heard an interview before that he struggles with the effects of his crash.

I totally forgot about this dude and just listening to him reminded me of how much I rooted for him. Too bad the #25 team just couldn’t find it’s place at HMS over the years and so many drivers.

If you think Dale Earnhardt was a tough racing dad
listen to Robert Pressley talk about his dad

hopefully i got this right
Robert finished second to his dad
His dad yelled at him for not wrecking him to win
next race Robert wrecked him to win
his dad got out of car and said you wreck me again I‘ll kick your ass

That had me lol when they told that story.
If you think Dale Earnhardt was a tough racing dad
listen to Robert Pressley talk about his dad

hopefully i got this right
Robert finished second to his dad
His dad yelled at him for not wrecking him to win
next race Robert wrecked him to win
his dad got out of car and said you wreck me again I‘ll kick your ass
That's in essence what he said. lol That was a great episode.

Kinda disappointed in their coverage of the Elliott/Harvick incident. It’s the biggest story in the sport and it felt like they spent more time talking about why they werent talking about it rather than actually talking about it.

Kinda disappointed in their coverage of the Elliott/Harvick incident. It’s the biggest story in the sport and it felt like they spent more time talking about why they werent talking about it rather than actually talking about it.
DBC basically went with trolling Chase fans per usual with TJ constantly saying "poke the bear!..." and the whole "it's not over, Harv is a badass" story line. NO ONE in NASCAR media is acknowledging that Harv started it at Darlington then fencing Chase at Bristol. The Morning Drive on Sirius is the only one who is somewhat calling Harvick out.

I just got done with Jerry Nadeu one. I thought it was good except for the part where Mike kept trying to get out of Jerry about how bad the injury was, and pretty much why he didnt have a backup plan when his racing career ended. I thought that was bit uncomfortable but I might have misread it.

DBC basically went with trolling Chase fans per usual with TJ constantly saying "poke the bear!..." and the whole "it's not over, Harv is a badass" story line. NO ONE in NASCAR media is acknowledging that Harv started it at Darlington then fencing Chase at Bristol. The Morning Drive on Sirius is the only one who is somewhat calling Harvick out.

those guys are a group of hypocrites anyway.

They will tell you every podcast: “I don’t care what anyone says on twitter, Facebook, ect … in fact I barely read any of that stuff anymore”

8 minutes later…

“well, after I blocked about 248 more people yesterday on Twitter for not knowing a damn thing” , which clearly indicates they are heavily involved in social media and read everything thrown their way

lol 🤦🏼‍♂️ DBC gonna DBC I guess

those guys are a group of hypocrites anyway.

They will tell you every podcast: “I don’t care what anyone says on twitter, Facebook, ect … in fact I barely read any of that stuff anymore”

8 minutes later…

“well, after I blocked about 248 more people yesterday on Twitter for not knowing a damn thing” , which clearly indicates they are heavily involved in social media and read everything thrown their way

lol 🤦🏼‍♂️ DBC gonna DBC I guess
Lol I blocked Brett so he never could block me

They REALLY hate Chase. Makes me wonder what their user names are on here and reddit... 🤣 (Actually Freddie has posted on reddit thread before, including callouts towards DBC) Holla.

good points haha. It must suck hating on a driver who is literally better than any of their drivers. That’s gotta live in their heads and clearly it does

I’m becoming a huge fan of Elliott. Dude has ice water in his veins this entire time Harvick has been trying to play games… impressive honestly how cool Chase has been.

I still wanna know where Harvick gets the badass reputation from. I’ve been asking race fans I know all week, which driver Harvick actually intimidated… closest I got was someone talking about the Biffle stuff… it does appear Biffle came off like a chicken s#it in that whole deal between him and Kevin… but other than him no one has feel for Kevin’s crap. He’s a buncha hot air. Thats 18 years of Kevin throwin his crap around

TJ is a data loving wuss, Bret is the type of dude that strolls around Wal Mart with a case of Natty Light in his cart while yelling at people for wearing masks and being sheeple, and Freddie is honestly just happy to be there. Yet every week I listen. Partially looking for schadenfreude when their guys don't run well, partially waiting for a juicy rumor or behind the scenes bit of info to slip. Looking at you, Bret...

Having lived in Mooresville, I find it hilarious when they talk about going to Big Al's. It's a fricking DUMP of a sports bar restaurant in a strip mall with a Food Lion. Ballers! Holla! The Lake Norman Tavern is another they've mentioned that is a DUMP.

Poke the bear? Lol who is the bear?

I'm becoming a huge fan of Elliott. Dude has ice water in his veins this entire time Harvick has been trying to play games… impressive honestly how cool Chase has been.
Happy to have you! Haha.

Honestly one thing I love the most about Chase is he doesn't give two ****s about anything outside of what he does inside his own car. Rules, what someone said...you name it, he just shows up and races. He actually got asked last week before the Roval something relating to his starting spot and he straight up told the reporter he finds out where he's starting the race each week when he drives by the Dawsonville pool room on the way to the airport. They put it on the sign out front. Basically said sure you'd like the best starting spot you can get but there's nothing he can do about it at the point so why worry about it.

He has a great ability to compartmentalize and I think that was huge in being able to keep it together last Sunday. He didn't get pissed on the radio like Bristol, he just put his head down and drove like hell.

It's honestly pathetic how much effort they put into hating on the dude. I actually think TJ is more ok with Chase than the other two but he's had his moments. TJ is pretty good at contextualizing things that happen in the sport instead of just taking sides.

Back
Top Bottom