Dale jr podcast

Daytripper

Crew Chief
Does anyone know where to find the Jimmy Spenser pod cast in its entirety? @StandOnIt ?

FYI: If you missed the Chipper Jones podcast, you missed a great show. He told a lot of secrets and inside info on pro ball, worth the watch.

Aren't they on dirty mo media?

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
No video? Just talk.
Thats what a podcast is. Video clips from their podcast are posted to their Youtube. The podcast drops on Tuesdays. The television show airs on Wednesdays on NBCSN.

sdj

Just a race fan
In the woods (as much as possible) RM LogoType (4)
you said podcast, that is what ya got.
Thanks, I miss wrote what I wanted. I was looking for the full video of the Jimmy Spensor interview, I will try you tube and see if it is there.
Thats what a podcast is. Video clips from their podcast are posted to their Youtube. The podcast drops on Tuesdays. The television show airs on Wednesdays on NBCSN.
I watch the show on my TV from the DVR every week he has one. I never saw where the JS one was ever there.

Thanks guys for the help.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Thanks, I miss wrote what I wanted. I was looking for the full video of the Jimmy Spensor interview, I will try you tube and see if it is there.

I watch the show on my TV from the DVR every week he has one. I never saw where the JS one was ever there.

Thanks guys for the help.
You arent missing anything.

AdoubleU24

Team Owner

Episode is premiering right now but you can go back and watch it later.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Looks like we have Jerry Nadeau this week.

Should be interesting, want to hear what he has been doing with his life. I know I've heard an interview before that he struggles with the effects of his crash.

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
Life after a serious closed head injury.

To a lesser but not insigificant degree, Earnhardt knows about that.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Looks like we have Jerry Nadeau this week.

Should be interesting, want to hear what he has been doing with his life. I know I've heard an interview before that he struggles with the effects of his crash.
I totally forgot about this dude and just listening to him reminded me of how much I rooted for him. Too bad the #25 team just couldn’t find it’s place at HMS over the years and so many drivers.

Top Bottom