Dale jr podcast

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
It's honestly pathetic how much effort they put into hating on the dude. I actually think TJ is more ok with Chase than the other two but he's had his moments. TJ is pretty good at contextualizing things that happen in the sport instead of just taking sides.
He's by FAR the most objective, but that's like being the tallest midget in that room. He was rightfully angry and chippy after Bristol last year, and he should have been. But this is constant. Bag on Chase, and when he wins heavily imply that he cheated. Rinse, repeat. All the while Larson is driving that same HMS equipment and Bret can't get his tongue far enough up Kyle's rear. I don't get it.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
I like the show, but their general attitude towards Chase really turns me off sometimes. I REALLY don't get the whole poking the bear thing. Chase hasn't done ONE DAMN THING since Bristol to stir the pot, and his ONLY comments have basically been in response to Harv shooting HIS mouth off. They keep acting like Chase somehow has a role in this. Harvick is either going to try to wreck him again, or ruin his race or he is not, and IF he decides to do that, there really isn't much of anything Chase can do about it. Chase is not in a position to risk doing anything to Kevin, so whether this thing is actually over or not is up to Kevin and Kevin alone.

Top Bottom