Darlington RACE thread ---

The only way Gordon gets the win is if we have a full green flag run to the checkers.
sign0095-1.gif

MRN is grotesquely overrated. There, I said it.

So far, MRN has interviewed the track presidents from Richmond and Talladega, at very exhaustive length, they have Chase Elliott in the booth so, instead of calling the action, they've talked to him countless times about his win last night.

FOX can't possibly be worse than this.

You are not giving you're boy much credit.
Just saying haha. Either his put crew sets him back a few spots or he loses a few spots in the first few laps after a restart. Takes a few laps for him to get his spot back & by that time the leader has checked out & it will take him a long green flag run to catch up. He ain't gonna win on a GWC

Only cuz they put Kentucky on the cup schedule a few years ago. He runs well there though.
Yeah, I feel like it's barely even fair to claim Kentucky as a track that he and Stewart haven't won at, like they've been trying and failing for their entire careers or something.

Just saying haha. Either his put crew sets him back a few spots or he loses a few spots in the first few laps after a restart. Takes a few laps for him to get his spot back & by that time the leader has checked out & it will take him a long green flag run to catch up. He ain't gonna win on a GWC
I knew what you were talking about but i just had to needle you a little.:)

I've finally turned MRN off. FOX is terrible and Darrell Waltrip is obnoxious but at least they're talking about the race happening right now.

Gordon is a lost cause on the restarts. So bad.

Come on Jeff! Kick that thing in the ass!

You know I remember a time when Gordon was badass at restarts. He pulled the dirt track style restart and pulled out well before turn 1. No idea what happened a few years ago to knock him off

The first time tonight Kez has passed Jeff Gordon and he's complaining about how slow the #24 is. Lolwut

It doesn't look like Kevins car has changed much after the sun dropped.

The first time tonight Kez has passed Jeff Gordon and he's complaining about how slow the #24 is. Lolwut

LOL Who do you mean? The guy who just used strategy to get into the top 3 while the other guy hasn't out of the top 10 all race long. lol Brad

You know I remember a time when Gordon was badass at restarts. He pulled the dirt track style restart and pulled out well before turn 1. No idea what happened a few years ago to knock him off

I guess set-up and the cars themselves.. He's the same dude.

Can't wait to get out of work, I hate having to keep up with the race on my phone :(

I would hide my phone from myself and DVR the race.. Unless you don't have DVR... Then yeah, I hear ya. That's annoying as hell.

I think Gordon is saving his car for later. He's riding easy right now.

I would hide my phone from myself and DVR the race.. Unless you don't have DVR... Then yeah, I hear ya. That's annoying as hell.
No DVR here:( I should be home with about 100 to go though so I don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom