Darlington Throwbacks 2017

Derick Cope is driving his own throwback, that's pretty cool. I don't think that got mentioned in this thread at all unless I breezed past it.
Pretty cool, that was his 1995 paint scheme. I remember he almost won at Phoenix that year in that car.

I always like that car.Plus it was owned by Bobby Allison so that made it even cooler.

20687805_467736426920242_3489364592436445184_n.jpg

Can you see the back stretch if I sit top row in Wallace ?? Can someone let me know asap

I don't quite know how to feel about this. Love the sponsor, love the look, hate that it won't be a bow tie, hate that this will be a lapper. Lol

I don't quite know how to feel about this. Love the sponsor, love the look, hate that it won't be a bow tie, hate that this will be a lapper. Lol

Love to see JGL get some more sponsors man, a lot of talented drivers going in and out of that seat. I think Armstrong is the only one that has consistent funding in the 28.

The Reed and Bayne throwbacks look solid.

The Stenhouse/DW scheme is laughable...

The Southern 500 has always been special but the throwback paint schemes the last few years have raised it up even higher for me. Easily the race I look forward to the most after the Daytona 500. Love seeing the paint jobs get released as the season goes on.

Idk if it's the lighting or what but I also don't know why Bayne's shade of blue doesn't look anything like Mark's.

I'm reminded of a opinion I shared a page or so ago on how this would kinda take off in thousands of directions.... I didint expect it to take place all at once. Nice looking cars but not really many throw backs at this point.

That 24 car his hideous too.

Really disappointed that Kurt Busch doesn't have a throwback that car would have been a perfect opportunity to paint as the Texaco Haviland black Ford especially with Danica running her schems

Really disappointed that Kurt Busch doesn't have a throwback that car would have been a perfect opportunity to paint as the Texaco Haviland black Ford especially with Danica running her schems

Haha voice text....havoline obviously

Back
Top Bottom