Daytona 500 RACE thread ! !

I think it normally is only an hour or so. Not sure. But yeah I do agree they could’ve moved it up a little bit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What ever they do works for me. I don't get all caught up in the rain delays. When it is dry and they start racing again I will be here to finish watching it...and if for any reason I can't then I will catch the next one. :)

What ever they do works for me. I don't get all caught up in the rain delays. When it is dry and they start racing again I will be here to finish watching it...and if for any reason I can't then I will catch the next one. :)

I’m just sad because I know if it starts back up it won’t be over by 7, and I got wrestling starting at 7 tonight to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still patiently waiting for CookOut to expand down here to Florida...
I tried them when one opened here. I wasn't impressed. Since then it's become the spot of choice for the high school crowd and it's tough to get into the lot.

I never thought I'd see the day when the Daytona 500 got pushed to cable ... especially to a low-rated channel like FS1.

So, they use the Daytona 500 to bring viewers to a new show....but at the same time, the broadcast that brought the viewers to the new show, might get ditched to the next day so the new show can air on time.

Definitely sounded on the radio like the 9 team had a plan to work with Kurt again today prior to the wreck. They were pretty attentive to how much damage he had afterwards.
During the duels Chase and Eddie both talked about how well he works with the 9.

In n Out please
Mid. The fries are horrible, I just eat the burger and the burger alone.
Tiger Woods was a frequent late night customer.

He was partial to some of the wait staff.

tenor.gif

I question the premise that start times are set to increase West Coast viewers.
I know a lot NASCAR fans in my area and at the slot car tracks and most of them are on the same page as me and would rather it start earlier so they can do other things. Maybe its the younger west coast fans that don't want to get up early because I think most of the older fans are probably up early anyway.

Back
Top Bottom