Daytona RACE thread ---

Haha this made headline news? Even Rick Hendrick got congratulation messages. How stupid are we? Geez

NASCAR is going to restart with the expectation of not being able to finish the race!

Sooooooo, they will call it after reaching the halfway point...unless Kyle Bush is out in front. Haha.

Did you guys see that they had a fight in the infield between Cale Yarborough and Donnie Allison today?

NASCAR is going to restart with the expectation of not being able to finish the race!

Sooooooo, they will call it after reaching the halfway point...unless Kyle Bush is out in front. Haha.
If it rains.

I hope we don't have to go thru jaws saying boogity three times again.
"BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY, lets go night racin at Daytona guys!"

$5.00, give or take 1 word.

Jimmie Johnson has a "new generation" car for the 500 (his backup to the backup car). Says he can't wait to show everyone what it can do. Wasn't the last person to have a new generation car Jeff Gordon? The Jurassic Park monster

Jimmie Johnson has a "new generation" car for the 500 (his backup to the backup car). Says he can't wait to show everyone what it can do. Wasn't the last person to have a new generation car Jeff Gordon? The Jurassic Park monster
that's way many years ago

Today is a microcosm of the reputation of NASCAR fans.

It cant be good for the sport when this **** happens when they show last years Daytona 500. If last years superbowl was shown, everyone would know instantly.

It cant be good for the sport when this **** happens when they show last years Daytona 500. If last years superbowl was shown, everyone would know instantly.
I'm sure it was a lot of non-fans who were doing the congratulating (i.e., people who don't normally watch NASCAR, just the 500 since it's the "big race"). There was an equal amount of fans on Twitter pointing out that the replay was indeed from last year :D

If NASCAR fans can't notice the paint scheme differences & 2013/2014 driver to team changes and the fact that it was dark on the east coast and daylight in the replay... god help us.

Kyle Busch should stay strong off the start. He has alot of rain tire experience.

Yeah its back and forth. Sometimes I think this game is broken from the BS that goes on in it and sometimes I like it.

I had yet to play Outlast which I downloaded for free almost a month ago. Gotta get on it.

Yeah I got Outlast sitting on my home screen too. Haven't touched it yet either. I just finished the story for Lego Marvel last night. Finished the whole story and still only 19% complete. lol.

This may be a record for me for the amount of tv i watch today. I started at around 3:30 this morning and i still have a nascar race, drag race, and a supercross race yet to watch.

Speaking of nascar fans, we watched a fan sitting in front of us glaring at the guy sitting next to him every time a drop of water fell from the overhang and landed on him. Took the dude 10 laps to look up and figure the mystery out.

Speaking of nascar fans, we watched a fan sitting in front of us glaring at the guy sitting next to him every time a drop of water fell from the overhang and landed on him. Took the dude 10 laps to look up and figure the mystery out.

His tooth and IQ were matched perfectly.

They will go as far as they can whether it be halfway or 10 laps to go. The worse part about that is basically we are racing until a caution. So we probably won't see a decent finish.

Damn rednecks

Back
Top Bottom