Daytona RACE thread ---

A bunch of the clips they showed just now weren't even really feuds - they were just one-off altercations.

The local news just said Kyle Busch is leading the race is the race back on?
btw I'm in Texas the local news is out of Dallas
Nope. He'll be leading once it goes back green, which will be soon hopefully. The rain seems to have cleared out and will be good for a few hours.

Poor Jamie Mac doesn't have any food left in his motorcoach. Somebody feed that man and his family!

Okay, I'm not watching Bob's Burgers. I think it's dinnertime.

@DeLanaHarvick

Encouraging, track looks like it's drying and I know one driver that's back in his fire suit...

Is FOX shifting the race coverage to another channel? Or are they gonna bump the animated shows if the race restarts tonight?

The match play golf tournament must be getting exciting, the gallery are following behind the last two players on the fairway.

I'm still an hour and a half out!

"We interrupt this program to warn folks at the Daytona International Speedway that a Meteor appears to be heading towards the track...no, wait...now another report...flying saucers from Mars, yes, Flying Saucers from MARS are descending on the Speedway...we go now to our reporter on the scene...Michael Waltrip. Michael do you have us?..what do you see?"

MW: "Holy Sh!t !!"

Leverage is on ION.
thumb-up-facebook-emoticon-like-symbol.png

This has been floating around on Facebook since they finished the replay of last year's race. I question the validity of it though. Trying to pass off that Fox News thinks JJ actually won the 500 this year, after it was just the replay of last year.

johnsonwins.jpg

Coverage scheduled to resume at 8:00 EST with the race resuming around 8:30 :)

This has been floating around on Facebook since they finished the replay of last year's race. I question the validity of it though. Trying to pass off that Fox News thinks JJ actually won the 500 this year, after it was just the replay of last year.

View attachment 12465

I've seen several screencaps of this so it might be valid.

Yeah, I'm skeptical too. That would be incredibly dumb, especially when you consider that it was Fox themselves that aired the replay. No way they're that stupid.

Anybody catch Mike Joy correcting the Twitter morons earlier and informing them that they were watching last year's race? Bunch of buffoons. LOL. *ignores the fact that he almost mistook the replay for this year's coverage earlier* :)

Back
Top Bottom