Daytona RACE thread ---

Yeah, I'm skeptical too. That would be incredibly dumb, especially when you consider that it was Fox themselves that aired the replay. No way they're that stupid.

Anybody catch Mike Joy correcting the Twitter morons earlier and informing them that they were watching last year's race? Bunch of buffoons. LOL. *ignores the fact that he almost mistook the replay for this year's coverage earlier* :)

There's an article on the Fox News website about people on Twitter mistaking the race for 2013...nothing about their alleged mistake. Although I'm sure, if real, they tried to cover it up really quick.

NASCAR on Fox on the air again at 8PM and looking to go green at 8:30PM

There's an article on the Fox News website about people on Twitter mistaking the race for 2013...nothing about their alleged mistake. Although I'm sure, if real, they tried to cover it up really quick.

It's the same "news" outlet that calls out media bias all the time while ignoring their own bias.

I wanted to go there but I'm trying to behave myself. :)
Good restraint!
b99df0e0307474f51c8956410d2fbd68.gif

I see you have been playing that alot!

Yeah its back and forth. Sometimes I think this game is broken from the BS that goes on in it and sometimes I like it.

I had yet to play Outlast which I downloaded for free almost a month ago. Gotta get on it.

I'm running low on race snacks and feel ashamed at the amount of **** I've eaten today. And the damn race has barely started

MW are you ****** kidding me. "He is working out his abs to support his back." He broke his ***dam neck. No wonder MW is so screwed up, apparently his neck is supported by his abs

Any prediction's ?
I see a cool track plenty of grip and a bunch of people racing the weather in other words lots of wrecks.

Any prediction's ?
I see a cool track plenty of grip and a bunch of people racing the weather in other words lots of wrecks.
I think you may be right, but I think it'll be largely the same thing we saw before the red flag. A little bit of racing on restarts and then single file 'till the very end.

Once again, I'm picking Hamslice for the win. Unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom