Daytona RACE thread ---

I'm not feelin' these storm clouds, y'all. This is the first time I'm gonna be able to sit and watch a race flag to flag in a long time. It better not rain.

Already looking a lot different than the trucks and Nationwide race. Appearing like it's going to be a single file line the majority of the race. It's just such a long race that they have no reason to race very hard.

Lap 13,14,15,16...35...66....99... When do you think they will start racing?
Probably in turn four on the last lap.

Seriously though, that's what they've been doing lately but I think that's way too late to try to make something happen. They all want to try to make that heroic Hail Mary slingshot pass at the last instant.

Can't believe I am saying this, but I hope trash is an issue today. At least that means drivers will have to give up the lead from time to time.

Probably in turn four on the last lap.

Seriously though, that's what they've been doing lately but I think that's way too late to try to make something happen. They all want to try to make that heroic Hail Mary slingshot pass at the last instant.

Yep, and those drivers with the best chance are usually running 1&2.

Well one cool thing about the rule change...winner today is a Daytona 500 Champ and probably is in the chase after just one race. Nice little package.

Phew, Hamlin got that piece of trash off the grill. I'm so relieved.

Poor Larson.

Back
Top Bottom