Daytona RACE thread ---

image.jpg

Oh Noooooo :eek:....I thought we were going to get more racing than this....rain, rain, go away.

Can't believe the race is almost a quarter over. Single file and larson slip sliding everywhere. Ho hum.

Sorry, I mean the sky looks gorgeous :D

It's odd that it's cloudy and rainy/snowwy about 95% of the winter where I live but today it's a gorgeous day lol
Too late, you already done effed it up.

Yeah, it's a really nice day where I'm at too. This is the worst winter we've had in a long time.

I'm hoping against hope that we'll get this race in today. I left work a couple of hours early since there was nothing going on. If not, they better air that jawn in primetime tomorrow, yo.

I love how the Fox announcers always try to downplay the rain. Hey Mike Joy, you said the rain was gone 10 minutes ago...now you say it's gone and show a closeup of the flagman with it raining lol

Too late, you already done effed it up.

Yeah, it's a really nice day where I'm at too. This is the worst winter we've had in a long time.

I'm hoping against hope that we'll get this race in today. I left work a couple of hours early since there was nothing going on. If not, they better air that jawn in primetime tomorrow, yo.

Yep same, I usually work all day Sunday but I asked to get out early. Hopefully it wasn't for naught :(

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Daytona with the storm that prompted the warning heading for the track. They need to clear the stands. It may miss the track, but I'm not sure.

Fox announcers are ridiculous. Twice now "small showers but it has passed and cars are still on track" but in all reality it's raining like ****

I know right, they're talking about light rain & Bowyer has buckets on his windshield...

I wouldn't mind a Monday night race, the last one they had was pretty exciting lol.

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Daytona with the storm that prompted the warning heading for the track. They need to clear the stands.
Ugh. I hate that. All those fans in the grandstands with cloud to ground lightning striking.

I agree. Those people need to get to safety.

This weather has been projected to hit all week. Why didnt NASCAR bump this race up a few hours

Back
Top Bottom