Daytona RACE thread ---

chandler-2.gif

I feel bad that everone is on rain delay and is probably feeling a little down... so i will remind you you that Kyle Busch will still be in the lead when the race resumes. I hope this lifts your spirits a little until the racing is up to speed again.

I feel bad that everone is on rain delay and is probably feeling a little down... so i will remind you you that Kyle Busch will still be in the lead when the race resumes. I hope this lifts your spirits a little until the racing is up to speed again.
:XXROFL:

I have never been quite this happy before :partytime Im gonna dance around like an idiot till the race restarts :pbjtime:

Chris Myers✔ @The_ChrisMyers
#Nascar is doing all it can to get the remainder of #Daytona 500 in tonight but if not Monday at 5pm On Fox.. Rain in Monday forecast

LOL. Again with the silly graphics. Car's all moving around and shaking and stuff.

And Mike, stop being optimistic and start being realistic.

Since nothing is going on, how did you guys watch the race before the Internet and sites like this? Alone, have some buddies come over?

I think the fat lady is warming up. This looks like a Monday event. Hail hitting to the west of the track heading the tracks way. People are leaving en mass. :( :mad: Mother Nature is not a race fan today!

I think the fat lady is warming up. This looks like a Monday event. Hail hitting to the west of the track heading the tracks way. People are leaving en mass. :( :mad: Mother Nature is not a race fan today!
Yeah, it's never good when they go to the news broadcast (for some people).

Figures, the one time I actually leave work early for this race, it (probably) gets postponed. :(

Back
Top Bottom