Deegan update

I have a creepy question. Why do they shoot her from behind so much? Like climbing over the fence. Getting in the truck. Lots of time spent following her. Booty shots

If a male is filmed getting in the truck almost always from the front. Is there a reason the female gets filmed from the rear?

I have questions about how TV shows are shot too...suspicious angles that attenuate the female bust line.

Are men THAT much of a creep? Guess it sells tho.

Yes. Most are. Might not admit it but they are.

I have a creepy question. Why do they shoot her from behind so much? Like climbing over the fence. Getting in the truck. Lots of time spent following her. Booty shots

If a male is filmed getting in the truck almost always from the front. Is there a reason the female gets filmed from the rear?

I have questions about how TV shows are shot too...suspicious angles that attenuate the female bust line.

Isnt she out there in a bikini water skiing on her social media? Wearing tight yoga pants on her social media? Men are programmed to look and especially programmed if you show it off.

And fully aware I'm the creep for mentioning it.

Isnt she out there in a bikini water skiing on her social media? Wearing tight yoga pants on her social media? Men are programmed to look and especially programmed if you show it off.
Yup..certain outfits are worn for attention then when there IS attention it's a problem when it's not from someone they want it from.
I wish her the best, she seems like a good kid so far. And yes, she uses her femaleness to her advantage best she can. Danica did it too.
AND ETA lets not act like she or her family are not aware of the angles being used in these shots.

After the 7th or 8th time, you do begin to wonder about that excuse...
Tanner Gray in David Gilliland equipment has finished ahead of Deegan 5 out of the 7 races so far. Ryan Preece has had a few top 5's in same equipment, I know he has more experience but to say Gilliland's stuff sucks is an excuse and not based in fact.

Don't forget about selling sports bras!

Hailie Deegan's definitely using her looks to her advantage, which isn't a problem - except that she dunked on Natalie Decker a couple years ago for the same thing.

Tanner Gray in David Gilliland equipment has finished ahead of Deegan 5 out of the 7 races so far. Ryan Preece has had a few top 5's in same equipment, I know he has more experience but to say Gilliland's stuff sucks is an excuse and not based in fact.
Also Gray has 2 top 5's and another Top 10 in 7 starts Deegan 0 for 7

Also Gray has 2 top 5's and another Top 10 in 7 starts Deegan 0 for 7

Quit posting these facts.

Hailie Deegan would be winning races if she didn't get wrecked every week on purpose being passed for (2)5th!!!!

How many races has that Truck team won/finished in top 10 over it's history? I know the #1 is new but team has been running trucks for years.

It's NOT that great a ride.
Good drivers elevate bad rides

On DBC, you can hear it in TJ's voice. He parrots the "she keeps getting run over because they don't respect her" line, but he doesn't believe it. Someone on this week's show ribbed him and said "you've got to get her better man! Coach her up!" It's painfully obvious that TJ and Freddie spot for crap drivers in trucks and are just there for the paycheck.

I want her to succeed badly, as I thought she had the right attitude and was seemingly the "anti-Danica" coming in but... she doesn't. Winning in a watered down ARCA short track race where she just dive bombed and punted the leader doesn't impress me. Her truck record speaks for itself. If they're serious about her, Ford needs to move her into Xfinity and see once and for all if she has "it."

On DBC, you can hear it in TJ's voice. He parrots the "she keeps getting run over because they don't respect her" line, but he doesn't believe it. Someone on this week's show ribbed him and said "you've got to get her better man! Coach her up!" It's painfully obvious that TJ and Freddie spot for crap drivers in trucks and are just there for the paycheck.

I want her to succeed badly, as I thought she had the right attitude and was seemingly the "anti-Danica" coming in but... she doesn't. Winning in a watered down ARCA short track race where she just dive bombed and punted the leader doesn't impress me. Her truck record speaks for itself. If they're serious about her, Ford needs to move her into Xfinity and see once and for all if she has "it."
So the solution for someone that's unqualified/untalented enough for even ARCA is to push them thru the Truck series as fast as possible and get them in a Busch car?

Seems like a guaranteed fail.

And I don't like her AT ALL. Anybody that creams their jeans to meet TFG is an idiot. I don't cater to idiots.

So the solution for someone that's unqualified/untalented enough for even ARCA is to push them thru the Truck series as fast as possible and get them in a Busch car?

And I don't like her AT ALL. Anybody that creams their jeans to meet TFG is an idiot. I don't cater to idiots.
The argument they often make on DBC (and it makes sense) is that if you want to progress, going to Xfinity is far better than trucks because trucks don't approximate cup cars at all and the other drivers are playing bumper cars. In Xfinity they actually race. That's why I said that Ford should put here there for a year then pull the plug after she fails.

Part of the reasoning for moving her into Xfinity is that she's getting caught up in wrecks every week that otherwise don't happen frequently in the Xfinity Series.

In Hailie Deegan's defense, the truck races are usually crashfests and there are a lot of drivers in the back half of the field where the money-to-talent ratio is tilted all the way to the money side. The problem is, she's running back there every week with drivers she considers to be inferior in talent and skill. And most of the guys she's running with don't crash every week.

All of the talented female drivers went to NHRA to follow in Shirley's footsteps. NASCAR fans have been longing for a decent one, but no luck so far...Indy car too.

That part didn't bother me. The part where she went on her podcast and trashmouthed the veteran ARCA drivers and "old guys" because she lucked into a second place finish was it for me. Followed by the COVID "hoax" stuff and the crap she posted during the California wildfires.

All of the talented female drivers went to NHRA to follow in Shirley's footsteps. NASCAR fans have been longing for a decent one, but no luck so far.

Oh there's some out there, but everyone's pushing for a "hot" female driver, not a female driver. This sport missed out on a good one in 2016/17 when the Hailie Deegan crap started and the Natalie Decker hype train was at full speed.

Deegan needs a good run tonight. Kansas was her Truck debut track, anything in the top15 would be decent to get her season going the right direction, anything in the top10 would be a big boost.

Deegan needs a good run tonight. Kansas was her Truck debut track, anything in the top15 would be decent to get her season going the right direction, anything in the top10 would be a big boost.
Anything with all the wheels on the truck pointing forward would be an improvement. Just no luck lately.

I knew they blew the money stop but is got worse

I hope they fired the guy that's been doing the filming. HATE having to wait for someone to show up because they can't get out of bed. He was perpetually late.

Really enjoyed the "mic'd-up" style of video.

While we couldn't be further apart on beliefs about just about everything, I DO want her to succeed.

I enjoy these race recap videos and appreciate the insight they provide. Its certainly better than what we get from Penske on Blaney.
Yeah as far as I know nobody is showing any first person driver at the track experiences except Hailie. I think they are missing opportunities for a much larger audience and grow their fan base.

If she would have hooked him there I bet a lot of people would stop running her over.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom