Deegan Won Again

Shes got a long way to go. I seriously hope they dont move her like they did Danica. She is NOT ready, not even for the trucks.

2 seasons in K&N, plus it’s not full time next year... in Trucks it doesn’t hurt to run a few select races.

yep, I hope she gets to run Eldora and some of the smaller tracks in the trucks. Curious to see if she runs for Gilliland or KDB.

2 seasons in K&N, plus it’s not full time next year... in Trucks it doesn’t hurt to run a few select races.
I didnt mean a select few, she isnt ready for a full slate. She has a lot to learn on the bigger tracks. I've watched her personally and she doesnt trust herself yet.

I didnt mean a select few, she isnt ready for a full slate. She has a lot to learn on the bigger tracks. I've watched her personally and she doesnt trust herself yet.

My bad, cause you was quoting something with saying a select few. So it just came off that way. Full time yeah not yet. Maybe 2021 depends how she does in what she does next season.

Shes got a long way to go. I seriously hope they dont move her like they did Danica. She is NOT ready, not even for the trucks.
She's not. But I think running a few races in the trucks isn't a bad idea..just getting her feet wet.

She's going to wreck some Trucks though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Actually,

There was a video of her giving commentary for a race she won, "ah, I shoulda backed up my corner there." Shoulda done this, shoulda done that.

Definitely doesn't trust herself.

Although I think this shows just how talented some of these guys are. And this is why I am okay with cup guys running in the lower series occasionally. The talent gap from Xfinity to Cup is like K&N to trucks, it seems like.

Actually,

There was a video of her giving commentary for a race she won, "ah, I shoulda backed up my corner there." Shoulda done this, shoulda done that.

Definitely doesn't trust herself.

Although I think this shows just how talented some of these guys are. And this is why I am okay with cup guys running in the lower series occasionally. The talent gap from Xfinity to Cup is like K&N to trucks, it seems like.

Thanks Dr. Phil :D

5th at the IRP ARCA race last night.

Also Chandler Smith got another win & is the real deal but that's a diferent discussion.

she does like to run over people. Thats not gonna play out in the next level
Good thing she's only a 17 year old kid who will learn that. She's a spaz, we've seen her interviews. She'll chill out id imagine.

I think she already has learned that the guys will race her for EVERY square inch of pavement, so running over people may be her only recourse. That of course creates a new set of problems.

Back
Top Bottom