Deegan Won Again

She has energy and personality one could argue those two dont.
This is just a sour take. Defending Deegan's almost hyper active personality by saying her contemporaries don't just doesn't so it. Of course Chase has a personality, and he will always been more popular than her.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is just a sour take. Defending Deegan's almost hyper active personality by saying her contemporaries don't just doesn't so it. Of course Chase has a personality, and he will always been more popular than her.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Each to their own....

:D:D
Happy Birthday to Hailie Deegan. She turns 18 today.

wuzou62ls2b31.jpg

Supposedly she got a lot of creeps in her mentions and stuff on Twitter. So now she deleted her Twitter.

I wouldn't take that ig post as gospel either, there's a good reason you wouldn't want to broadcast what happened.

If her social media is down, it's down. Last I checked she's still racing this weekend so what's the big deal here..?

I am a fan of Hailie and defended her previous runs, but I believe she's ran New Hampshire before and she did not run good at all Saturday.

Why does this thread still exist? For the sake of equality all drivers in nascar’s 6th tier series should have a thread then :salute:

Why does this thread still exist? For the sake of equality all drivers in nascar’s 6th tier series should have a thread then :salute:
Why? here's your why. Weather you and a couple of others are having a problem with it for a myriad of reasons, including life ain't fair, this driver isn't going away any time soon

I am a fan of Hailie and defended her previous runs, but I believe she's ran New Hampshire before and she did not run good at all Saturday.

I don’t know what it is with the BMR team. With the exception of Kraus this season, when they bring cars out east, they are usually garbage. They often have mechanical issues or are just slow. Deegan was bad at NHMS, but the #99 Of Zamora was wayyyyy worse. The #99 was like the second slowest car out there and got lapped quickly. She runs pretty well out west. I went to the doubleheader out at Tucson and she got a podium in at least one of the races.

The sport is clamoring for a female to do well is the point I think. As long as Hallie or any female for that matter can do decently competition wise, IMO it's good for the sport.

To me this is where deegan stands out:

“I’ve had people talk to me about opportunities to race full-time in Trucks and although I think I could go out there and have some good races, I want to go out there and come out swinging,” Deegan said.

“Every single level I want to hit, and I want to make sure I can be good. I want to at least be in the front pack of every single level at minimum before I move up.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2019/0...ek-kraus-working-their-way-up-nascars-ladder/

I don’t know what it is with the BMR team. With the exception of Kraus this season, when they bring cars out east, they are usually garbage. They often have mechanical issues or are just slow. Deegan was bad at NHMS, but the #99 Of Zamora was wayyyyy worse. The #99 was like the second slowest car out there and got lapped quickly. She runs pretty well out west. I went to the doubleheader out at Tucson and she got a podium in at least one of the races.
i wonder if it the same cars and crew that goes east.i have seen a allot of mistakes from the east crew and the arca crew

i wonder if it the same cars and crew that goes east.i have seen a allot of mistakes from the east crew and the arca crew

ya could be right, both of them came off the trailer slow and didn't qualify well. The ARCA team is Venturini with Frank Kimmel as the crew chief and that's a pretty good team. They have a couple of top 10's out of four races. Eh, not too bad there.

Back
Top Bottom