Deegan Won Again

i think the arca team forgot to fuel her car on a pit stop and had to come back in.

Yeah, Zamora was also slow as hell at NHMS but I'm less sold on her than Hailie, I guess she was decent up in the NW?

Yeah, Zamora was also slow as hell at NHMS but I'm less sold on her than Hailie, I guess she was decent up in the NW?

Idk about Zamora’s SLM results in the NW but other than a DNF her results have been at least decent in the West Series. Not saying she is or isn’t amazing , but clearly the car was just junk at NHMS. It was like the #06 or something in ARCA. I’m surprised BMR would put a car like that on the track.

ya could be right, both of them came off the trailer slow and didn't qualify well. The ARCA team is Venturini with Frank Kimmel as the crew chief and that's a pretty good team. They have a couple of top 10's out of four races. Eh, not too bad there.

Top 10 when there are 10 to 12 decent cars at the race isn’t great. I think her Arca runs will get better next year though.

ARCA isn’t Cup. Ever.

No but the guys that have actually won lately a bunch in the series (Chase Briscoe, Ty Dillon, Parker Kligerman, Chris Buescher) have done something relevant in the top 3 ranks. Not everyone has the top tier equipment in Cup.

With extreme weakness of the current ARCA fields, anything less than a top five is like a DNQ for drivers who have aspirations of moving up the ladder.

ARCA is never an indicator of what someone will do in the Cup Series.

No, but if you can't do well in ARCA, you'll likely never be IN a Cup car. When I was working over there, Jason Jarrett was a top five car every week with MUCH stronger fields than now, and he couldn't drive worth a damn.

It still amazes me that this couple produced the most even-keel and entertaining person I've seen in Motorsports.

Dude keeps changing the account. Just an idiot troll who thinks he's clever.

Trolling is the idiot's version of wit.
Some trolling can be an art. I was on another forum and a troll named "Braincrusher" took over the general board by first making a thread informing us all that A co-worker had invited him to climb K2, he had no hiking experience, planned to bring a sandwich and an iPod, and wanted to know if he should go through with it.

For a handful of months, he would create new threads from varying topics, including his fear of beaches because he's afraid he's going to get eaten by a shark. A girlfriend wanting to break up with him because his voice is high-pitched. Wondering if he was in the wrong in a confrontation with a neighbor who was upset with him (Braincrusher) for mowing his lawn at 6am in the morning.

Everyone referred to him as a troll, but it was hilarious

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Some trolling can be an art. I was on another forum and a troll named "Braincrusher" took over the general board by first making a thread informing us all that A co-worker had invited him to climb K2, he had no hiking experience, planned to bring a sandwich and an iPod, and wanted to know if he should go through with it.

For a handful of months, he would create new threads from varying topics, including his fear of beaches because he's afraid he's going to get eaten by a shark. A girlfriend wanting to break up with him because his voice is high-pitched. Wondering if he was in the wrong in a confrontation with a neighbor who was upset with him (Braincrusher) for mowing his lawn at 6am in the morning.

Everyone referred to him as a troll, but it was hilarious

I was on a forum were a poster always defended Paris Hilton (back when she was in the news), it was hilarious.

I quite enjoy her Instagram posts..... She's quite candid and doesn't mind showing fault. I laughed at this....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

She will bring a lot of eyes to the truck race, some to watch, some to scoff. Good for ratings regardless.

She will, we know she can win in stock cars.

We will have to see how she cuts it in more competitive series with more talent.

She will bring a lot of eyes to the truck race, some to watch, some to scoff. Good for ratings regardless.

Shes got a long way to go. I seriously hope they dont move her like they did Danica. She is NOT ready, not even for the trucks.

Back
Top Bottom