Dirt late models 2020

I get the feeling Larson will be a threat to win by the end of the weekend

I get the feeling Larson will be a threat to win by the end of the weekend

Yep. He was a threat to finish second tonight after starting sixth in a 30 lap race, which is short for late models. McCreadie has been on fire the past few weeks, but Larson is right there with everyone else. Strangely Brandon Sheppard, dominator of the WoO circuit, seems a tad off right now.

i have a older tv,and my dish guy ran a cable from my lap top to my tv,now i have a 65 inch monitor, petty cool for dirt vision.and lucas oil

Tonight's main event is 50 laps and $15,000 to win. Larson won his heat and will start fourth.

i have a older tv,and my dish guy ran a cable from my lap top to my tv,now i have a 65 inch monitor, petty cool for dirt vision.and lucas oil
Don't be afraid to go in TV resolution settings to find the best picture size. Probably need to reduce the screen size. Might just use the Format button, zoom, stretch, etc.

I'm using spare 40" TV as my monitor.

Attachments

• IMG_20200829_225944193.jpg
    IMG_20200829_225944193.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 166
There is too much for me to keep track of, as I've been trying to watch WoO, USAC, ASCoC, and this at the same time. But to watch Larson possibly win his second ever late model race against the best teams in the business would cap it all for the evening.

Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series

6m
·

#LucasDirt - Rumble by the River Round 3 (Results): 1-Larson.K 2-Sheppard.B 3-Satterlee.G 4-Ferguson.C 5-McCreadie.T 6-Pearson.E 7-Owens.J 8-Strickler.K 9-Zeigler.M 10-Eckert.R 11-Richards.J 12-English.T 13-Scott.S 14-O'Neal.H 15-Clanton.S 16-Bronson.K 17-Erb.T 18-Bruening.T 19-Ivey.T 20-Moran.D 21-Moyer.B 22-Covert.J 23-Pierce.B 24-Davenport.J 25-Flinner.C

What Larson did was impressive. It took him only 2 races to win in a type of car he has never raced in and beat some of the best in the business.

Terrible freak accident in the pits at Port Royal tonight. Positive thoughts for this young man.

Father God lay your protective hand on this child and draw near his parents and grandparents. In the name of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. Amen
Amen.

Never been a fan of kids in the pits. I'm no idealist... not gonna pretend every event at every racetrack could or should be run like a major league professional event. But I've never been a fan of 5-year old children in the pits.

Highlights from the WoOLM event at Lancaster, SC. Brandon Overton was smooth and in his own league, sweeping the weekend.

Hudson O'Neal is a new face in victory lane with the Lucas Oil series, winning for the first time this year over Jimmy Owens at Portsmouth, OH.

Highlights from the WoOLM event at Lancaster, SC. Brandon Overton was smooth and in his own league, sweeping the weekend.

Hudson O'Neal is a new face in victory lane with the Lucas Oil series, winning for the first time this year over Jimmy Owens at Portsmouth, OH.

Very happy for Hudson. I wish the house car ride with masters would've worked out better, but winning this early on in his new ride is impressive. I hope he can land some more sponsorship or a more established ride and be back on tour next year. He is my favorite of the young guns in the sport currently.

Very happy for Hudson. I wish the house car ride with masters would've worked out better, but winning this early on in his new ride is impressive. I hope he can land some more sponsorship or a more established ride and be back on tour next year. He is my favorite of the young guns in the sport currently.

I like him better than his Dad, at least late in his career.

You will hear about Hudson's 2021 plans in a few weeks.

It's cool to see JD getting his groove back, but tough deal for Strickler. He had driven an excellent race.

There is more suspense lately in the big late model races. Owens and Sheppard haven't been as good as usual, and a bunch of others have been getting better.

I felt awful for Strickler. One lap from $50k and his biggest win. Very expensive flat tire.

Strong field tonight for an unsanctioned $15k to win show at Fairbury on Flo. Sheppard, Davenport, Overton, Richards, Strickler, etc.

Back
Top Bottom