Dirt Late Models 2022

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Flo will be launching an Illinois late model speedweek.

Also Flo Night in America is back

FB_IMG_1637703422379.jpg

gnomesayin

Team Owner
I have started to wonder if we're heading toward Michael Rigsby and FloRacing building a full series that would supplant WoO and WRG as the second option for top late model drivers. I think they are a lot more vulnerable than Lucas is.

Last edited:

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
I have started to wonder if we're heading toward Michael Rigsby and FloRacing building a full series that would supplant WoO and WRG as the second option for top late model drivers. I think they are a lot more vulnerable than Lucas is.
I could see that being possible, from the way it sounds no one's really sure who is planning to run Outlaws full time.

Tim_Richmond_Fan

High HP, Low DF
I could see that being possible, from the way it sounds no one's really sure who is planning to run Outlaws full time.

Max Blair, from your neck of the woods, has announced he's running for rookie of the year on the outlaw tour.

I'm loving what Flo is doing lately. It's easily the best bang for your buck in the racing streaming game, in my opinion.

MRM

Team Owner
They like their own niche of running midweek races near other big events to draw drivers from both series. As long as they're making money, I don't see that changing. I asked them about a one-off Saturday race and they weren't very interested in it.

Top Bottom