Dirt Late Models 2022

HTF didn't make the feature. 7th in heat, 6th in B-Main. One of the crew guys rebuilt their noisy Bert. It's not working right. Hanging in 2 gears at once. Just locks down.

Dennis Erb Jr. wins the Lincoln race. He was putting a beating on everyone and had a 3 second lead with 9 laps to go, but Brandon Sheppard erased that lead and had a shot to steal the win on the final lap. Sheppy caught the wall trying to pound the cushion off turn 2, and that was enough for Erb to hold on.

Larson won XR at Charlotte.

Going to bed. Haven't felt great last couple days.
You describe one or more symptoms of congestive heart failure pretty much every day.

Call your doctor for an angiogram and an echo cardiogram.

You describe one or more symptoms of congestive heart failure pretty much every day.

Call your doctor for an angiogram and an echo cardiogram.
Don't have a doctor. Doctors want paid BEFORE they look at you. If I make it till Dec I'll have Medicare. Maybe get some stuff checked then.

Oil pressure looks fine. I kinda rushed this check and if had set still for few minutes pulse would have dropped considerably.

Attachments

• IMG_20220513_114711221.jpg
    IMG_20220513_114711221.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Phenomenal race and finish at Farmer City. Ricky Thornton took the lead from Hudson O'Neal during the middle of the race, then late Tyler Erb was pounding the boards in 3 and 4 and diving low in 1 and 2 to chase RTJ down. They exchanged siders in the last five laps, and then Terbo squeaked by in the final corner to win in a photo finish. Best of all, they ran each other clean.

Madden is crazy fast.

HTF DID pop the original SB2. Had the shop that does their crate motors freshen the SB2. Probably not a good idea. Less than 150 laps since rebuild. She's junk now. Can't imagine it's cost effective to fix one of those blocks. Just go wide-bore if you can find parts.

Madden is crazy fast.

HTF DID pop the original SB2. Had the shop that does their crate motors freshen the SB2. Probably not a good idea. Less than 150 laps since rebuild. She's junk now. Can't imagine it's cost effective to fix one of those blocks. Just go wide-bore if you can find parts.

I casually follow them on YouTube, and have wondered to myself why they wouldn't upgrade their engine situation before getting a new toter/stacker combo or a new shop etc. Not my money or anything but it did make me curious.

I casually follow them on YouTube, and have wondered to myself why they wouldn't upgrade their engine situation before getting a new toter/stacker combo or a new shop etc. Not my money or anything but it did make me curious.
Travelling probably gets more views than running their local ****box of a track. YouTube is where the money is now. Influencers making $500,000 a year for doing nothing. They might fail at the whole thing but they having fun right now.

I haven't seen that the newer wide-bore engines are that much more reliable. You see Davenport & the others popping motors every couple months. I'd bet they spent less than half the cost of a new engine on the 3 aluminum block engines they have. I mean total.

If you have Flo and aren't watching the show from Fairbury tonight, you are doing yourself a huge dis-service. The racing has been excellent so far tonight.

There is too much sprint car racing happening for me to catch everything, but I saw a couple of the heats, and it looked plenty racey. Looking forward to the main event.

Tommy Sheppard Jr. driving one of the old Bowyer cars almost puts on a show to make the show in the first B at Fairbury, but comes up one spot short.

There is too much sprint car racing happening for me to catch everything, but I saw a couple of the heats, and it looked plenty racey. Looking forward to the main event.
I don't watch sprint cars. Scare the heil out of me when the wreck. Watching Vogler get decapitated was end of it for me.

That became quite a thriller at the end. Sheppy gave Pierce a run with a last lap slider attempt, but left him plenty of room too. As much as I would have liked to see him steal it, that was Pierce's race.

That became quite a thriller at the end. Sheppy gave Pierce a run with a last lap slider attempt, but left him plenty of room too. As much as I would have liked to see him steal it, that was Pierce's race.

Unfortunately BShepp raced Pierce cleaner than Pierce would've raced him, but that was Bobby's race to lose. I really need to catch a race at this place in person.

Unfortunately BShepp raced Pierce cleaner than Pierce would've raced him, but that was Bobby's race to lose.

That was my thought as well, but he wouldn't be Shepp if he knocked people out of the way.

Every night of this Illinois Speedweek was a banger.

Hudson O'Neal is running a lot better now. If the Lucas series ever gets another race in, a lot of those guys are looking really fast lately.

Back
Top Bottom