Dirt Late Models 2022

Just a reminder that the Flo night in America series will be running tonight from Marshalltown. I'm not familiar with this track, but I do appreciate them running the SLM feature first on a Wednesday night.

Very good race. Was pulling for Gustin, but nice to see Hudson get a big win after his recent momentum.

I wonder why Devin Moran is struggling so much suddenly.

Lucas is actually getting in a race tonight. About to watch the A-Main from Farley, IA. Will be checking out the WoO show from PA as well as time and other racing allows.

Terbo wins with Sheppard in second. That may be the title race at this point, with McCreadie not showing much speed. Moran chooses to not run for Lucas points anymore, even though he came into the race in second behind Sheppard. He went to Hilltop instead and won.

1. Tyler Erb
2. Brandon Sheppard
3. Ricky Thornton Jr.
4. Hudson O'Neal
5. Jimmy Owens

I've given up on them.
It's been rough with the weather.They still have a good core group, and B-Shepp running against them down the stretch is going to be a lot more compelling than him running with what's left of the WoO series.

So much for what I said about TMac showing no speed. He decimates the field to win at 34 Raceway, with Sheppard in second half a lap behind.

Truly great Lucas race at Wheatland on the night before the Show Me 100. Johnny Scott is a surprise winner over Jonathan Davenport and Jimmy Owens. Scott and JD traded the lead at least half a dozen times in 40 laps.

Hopefully tomorrow is close to that good.

Truly great Lucas race at Wheatland on the night before the Show Me 100. Johnny Scott is a surprise winner over Jonathan Davenport and Jimmy Owens. Scott and JD traded the lead at least half a dozen times in 40 laps.

Hopefully tomorrow is close to that good.
Track was like a plowed field but I enjoyed it. Davenport & Owens weren't too happy.

Am little concerned about Marler. Hope he wasn't having a heart attack or something like that.

Just watching clip from HTF's Patreon of Joseph trying to heard the Henderson Motorsports Longhorn around Lucas Oil Raceway. Holy crap is that car messed up. Looks like a1992 4-link with left mounted straight bar and clamped LR. Didn't get the LF 3 feet in the air but had the LR locked-out bouncing going on.

For those that call this gibberish...you apparently weren't around dirt tracks back then. Cars were a mess for couple 3 years.

Marler bicycled in turn 1 and when car came down bent floor pan up into the car on the ruts. Guess you could say it was rough. He's not coming back this weekend.

Looks like Henderson Motorsports still hasn't found what's wrong with their car. Heard it's a NEW Longhorn that's literally pushing like a dump truck. Something isn't assembled correctly.

That's too bad about Marlar, he's one of the good ones. Hopefully they will get a smoother track to race on tonight, but still one that can provide as much action as last night.

Show Me 100 live on facebook if anybody is interested in watching it.

Show Me 100 live on facebook if anybody is interested in watching it.

Not sure if they will show the actual race? Watching on Mav. Interesting how internets works. TV is hard wired to router, computer on wi-fi. The stream is about 10 seconds or so behind. Tractors have about 8 lengths lead on hard-wired.

While waiting for the big race to begin at Wheatland, Ryan Gustin won the WoO show at Sharon over Clanton, Richards, Dennis Erb, and Moran. Big fan of that result, good for the Reaper.

While waiting for the big race to begin at Wheatland, Ryan Gustin won the WoO show at Sharon over Clanton, Richards, Dennis Erb, and Moran. Big fan of that result, good for the Reaper.
Only way Richards gets top 10 anymore is running with the scrubs. Don't know what happened to him.

Only way Richards gets top 10 anymore is running with the scrubs. Don't know what happened to him.

None of the guys running up front in a WoO race are scrubs, there just isn't anywhere near the depth that Lucas has, even after the hits Lucas has taken with losing Davenport, Owens, etc. as full timers.

Are SLM's still running methanol or have the switched back to race gas? Back-in-the-day these 100 lappers had a fuel stop. Couldn't run 100 on alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom