Dirt Late Models 2022

McCreadie is coming. Going to get a caution eventually I'd think. Very clean race, what a job they did with a track that looked like it would be a disaster just a couple days ago.

The clear favorite won, glad there was some suspense. McCreadie and Madden made him earn it.

Not sure how you could get better coverage than this. Only issue I have is the resolution on the camera is soooo good, looks like a video game for me.

The bad thing about last night's deal is how late they had to start because of running the Wednesday portion yesterday morning. I was hoping to stay up for the feature. But when the announcers said the drivers would get out of their car for driver introductions, I had to check out. Today is still a day of work for me. No way I could have made it on 5 hours of sleep today.

The bad thing about last night's deal is how late they had to start because of running the Wednesday portion yesterday morning. I was hoping to stay up for the feature. But when the announcers said the drivers would get out of their car for driver introductions, I had to check out. Today is still a day of work for me. No way I could have made it on 5 hours of sleep today.
I don't have Flo so couldn't watch anyway. Went to bed and watched the live timing. Appears Shepard was really coming on near the end but nailed the wall.

What happened was that Sheppard wasn't particularly good all day, at least by the Rocket house car standards, and had to qualify via a B-Main and start at the back. However, after being quickly lapped, he was able to keep pace with Davenport, and picked up at least 10 positions while remaining the first car one lap down for at least 40 laps, running right with Davenport. He finally unlapped himself while running 7th, but then tagged the wall and fell a lap down again prior to the first caution, which was 82 laps into the race.

He, Madden from 19th, and McCreadie were the show beyond Davenport's domination.

It's weird having a Dream follow that. Feels like a bit of an afterthought.

Nearly 5 bucks and I believe can hold contents in one hand. But damn it's good.

Attachments

• IMG_20220610_205636076.jpg
    IMG_20220610_205636076.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom