Dirt Late Models 2022

Ok. Three 20 laps races for no points but $3000 a pop. I think they said 6 out of each "feature" qualify for tomorrow night. Then tomorrow they will run X amount of B mains? And add Harry Gant as a provisional.
That format was terrible. They didn't want us to run heats on the second night at Smoky Mountain. We told them the fans need to see racing for the money they were paying. I'm glad we stuck to our guns after seeing that.

Opening night A-Main is rolling now from Deer Creek. This next month for Lucas is going to be stacked.

Give me that every night, damn that was another killer race. Madden wins after passing a battling Sheppard and Davenport in one turn.

Give me that every night, damn that was another killer race. Madden wins after passing a battling Sheppard and Davenport in one turn.
That Rockquist chassis is working. Werd is it's bit different than regular Rocket. Possibly buys chassis that's not entirely finished? Does his own thing to front steering/suspension.

Davenport cruises to the win tonight over Overton and T-Mac. Not as dramatic as last night, but still good racing through the field.

Davenport cruises to the win tonight over Overton and T-Mac. Not as dramatic as last night, but still good racing through the field.
I essentially missed it. Was watching a video about a guys (number27) Ferrari 308 on YouTube and didn't pay much attention after B-Shep went out.

Why does the Gopher 50 consist of 75 laps of racing? I mean I'm glad it does, the race got pretty good late. Overton holds on over a charging Chris Madden, who took the challenge to start 12th and try to win an extra $25k. There was a caution with three to go that may have saved Overton, it looked like Madden had the momentum to make the pass before that.

McCreadie gained a bunch of points on Sheppard by finishing third, I believe he takes the lead.

Why does the Gopher 50 consist of 75 laps of racing? I mean I'm glad it does, the race got pretty good late. Overton holds on over a charging Chris Madden, who took the challenge to start 12th and try to win an extra $25k. There was a caution with three to go that may have saved Overton, it looked like Madden had the momentum to make the pass before that.

McCreadie gained a bunch of points on Sheppard by finishing third, I believe he takes the lead.
Does Rocket NOT bring a back-up car? About totaled that car last night. Went backwards big-time.

Badass primitive little bullring.

20220712_204814.jpg

In other news, stock cars in Iowa are no joke and put on some real deal racing.

The main event went from fantastic to rubber down freight train on the bottom faster than I've ever seen. Madden wins over Pierce, Davenport, and Owens.

If there's a scoring pylon it's not primitive, lol. Wild Bill's Raceway here in Utah just had their last race ever...give that one a google lol.

Lucas Oil late models at I-70 tonight. Should be a fun one.

Thought about making the trip down there from where I am now in Omaha, but with the Silver Dollar weekend at I-80 coming up, felt unnecessary. Definitely looking forward to how the new track races for late models.

Can somebody explain the MavTv Plus/Flo swap? My understanding is, for me, after next week I'll have to buy a Flo subscription to watch Lucas races. Email I got said they refunded my monthly payment but could watch till the 17th of July. MavTVPlus is going away, right?

I hate to spend $150 at one time. My Medicare eligibility starts Sept 2nd and I need to build a little cushion to pay part B & whatever else pops up. Us fixed income folks have to pinch pennies. Considering dropping Verizon ($60) phone and getting Mint Mobile. That's would save 45 bucks a month. But have to buy another cheap phone. At some point Spectrum is gonna try to raise my internet bill too. Think Sept. Have to shut it down for 30 days and then start over. Eligible for free internet but hoops to jump thru.

I'm excited for this one - watched thousands of laps there throughout the years. Wanted to make the trip, but couldn't convince my bosses that I needed tomorrow off, unfortunately. But I'll be at Wheatland Saturday night!

Can somebody explain the MavTv Plus/Flo swap? My understanding is, for me, after next week I'll have to buy a Flo subscription to watch Lucas races. Email I got said they refunded my monthly payment but could watch till the 17th of July. MavTVPlus is going away, right?

I hate to spend $150 at one time. My Medicare eligibility starts Sept 2nd and I need to build a little cushion to pay part B & whatever else pops up. Us fixed income folks have to pinch pennies. Considering dropping Verizon ($60) phone and getting Mint Mobile. That's would save 45 bucks a month. But have to buy another cheap phone. At some point Spectrum is gonna try to raise my internet bill too. Think Sept. Have to shut it down for 30 days and then start over. Eligible for free internet but hoops to jump thru.

As far as I knew, MavTV Plus was deemed gone as of this week, and all content must be watched via Flo. Not positive though, as I've already deleted the app and had gladly moved over to watch via Flo.

Bullsheet. Cut the race from 40 to 30 laps cause IT'S, SO, HOT. Tell they to open up the nose and let some air in. Cut a chunk out of the fence to cover the hole. Whiney little spoiled arseholes.

Bullsheet. Cut the race from 40 to 30 laps cause IT'S, SO, HOT. Tell they to open up the nose and let some air in. Cut a chunk out of the fence to cover the hole. Whiney little spoiled arseholes.
Between this and not having a single support class running makes me glad that I didn't make the 2 hour drive

I think B-Shepp just lost the championship there. Coming to the white flag, leading, blows up.

I still think they should have said, all cars cut 12x4" hole in nose at X distance from ground. Could have only made 3 cuts so it was a flap that folded down pointed at radiator. After race, push flap back up and rivet patch over it. Or change nose. $50K+ engine or replace a nose? Just stupid.

Signed up for Flo. Took about 15 clicks on their website to find tonight's race. I'll get used to the website.

Got it working on big TV. Now guess I need to watch lots of racing.

Screen says: Become a PRO subscriber. Only PRO subscribers can watch this live stream. Mods are stumbling around the track. What did I just pay $150 bucks for?

No idea what is going on. Had Flo fir one day for chili bowl. Cancelled after I found out they take all the money at once. Took almost 2 months to get refund. So now I try to subscribe. It says resubscribe and I click yes. Does it's thing. I try to login and it tells me email in use. Reset password. Nope. Can not get in. IDK.

Back
Top Bottom