Dirt Late Models 2022

Says I'm subbed but won't let me login.

Attachments

• IMG_20220715_201028403.jpg
    IMG_20220715_201028403.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
Suspect issue was related to logging in thru Facebook back in January. Did password reset and it still wouldn't let me in. Aggravating. Finally got it did.

Now have to figure out the home page.

Huddy holds on over T-Mac, who was gaining, but track was very bottom dominant by the end.

Can anyone explain how I find the Lucas Dirt Race that's running tonight? Mav has apparently shut down their part. Black screen after first page. Flo doesn't show tonight's race that I can find.

Can anyone explain how I find the Lucas Dirt Race that's running tonight? Mav has apparently shut down their part. Black screen after first page. Flo doesn't show tonight's race that I can find.
Screenshot_20220716-191441_FloSports.jpg

Somebody either dropped something REALLY heavy or blew something up bout 45 minutes ago. I swear my trailer came off the ground. Neighbors came outside too and looked around. No sirens. Didn't sound like lightening.

IDK?

I can't even tell time with a digital display.

A fast caution-free main event at Wheatland. Johnny Scott dominates until a late run by Jimmy Owens comes up just short. Scott holds on, with Owens, Sheppard, and Strickler following. Sheppard gains a few points back on McCreadie.

Finally pulled my head out & put the Lucas dirt schedule on Bookmark Bar. Still struggling to figure out what/when racing I want to watch is on Flo. Other than Lucas dirt.

Finally pulled my head out & put the Lucas dirt schedule on Bookmark Bar. Still struggling to figure out what/when racing I want to watch is on Flo. Other than Lucas dirt.
Geezus...

click on Live Events - top left corner

When I open app on TV, this is where it starts. Tab down couple boxes to find Live. Now I know.

Attachments

• IMG_20220717_194646765.jpg
    IMG_20220717_194646765.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20220717_194712208.jpg
    IMG_20220717_194712208.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 64
Lucas Oil Late Models at Husets tonight on Flo. I love this track, this should be a fun one.
I had a couple PC video games back nearly 20 years ago and the WOO spring Cars were a hoot. Feeling the cars wheelie was so cool. This track was REALLY tough to finish on. Less than 50% finish percentage due to running into someone else crash.

They starting on time tonight!

Yikes, 18 cars in the field. I guess most are saving their stuff for I-80?

Short field, no matter, fantastic racing. T-Mac wins over Marlar and Sheppard. RTJ didn't show any patience, drove the wheels off it and then some.

Hopefully they bring Lucas back and draw a few more cars, that was fun.

I guess the word is that with I-80 and the Silver Dollar Nationals going away, this date at Huset's was a trial run for them to take the weekend over next year with a $50,000 to win event of their own. Good deal, that track tonight was probably better for late models than it usually is for winged sprints to be honest.

The race at Husets was fun to watch.

How many of you saw the Southern Nationals race last night? Some fireworks in this one. This was the worst.

I didn't see it live, but McCarter's driving there was ridiculous. Don't need that in dirt late model racing. Take that crap to the asphalt if you must.

Sucks to see I-80 Speedway will never be back and the Nebraska market is gone for good it seems for late models and sprint cars. I’d honestly really consider going to that track more. Hey at least they can have a bunch of close cost cutting races at Knoxville, Eldora, Huset’s, Port Royal, Williams Grove & Silver Dollar every weekend soon.

Actually kinda annoyed at I-80 closing

Sucks to see I-80 Speedway will never be back and the Nebraska market is gone for good it seems for late models and sprint cars. I’d honestly consider going to that track more. Hey at least they can have a bunch of close cost cutting races at Knoxville, Eldora, Huset’s, Port Royal, Williams Grove & Silver Dollar every weekend soon.

I know. I just moved to Omaha last year, so it's like suddenly having a great hometown track and then finding out it's a goner.

I'm hoping that Eagle or maybe even Beatrice can help fill the void, but for the most part they seem happy being strictly local tracks.

Back
Top Bottom