Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

@jeff_gluck

You can apparently livestream the race on Fox Sports Go app if your cable provider is one of these.

Bkn5SifIYAAIEze.png:large

You mean the ones that pay to broadcast the sport? ;)

FOX and ESPN pay to broadcast the sport, not AT&T.

Cable companies are tightening their stranglehold on the internet because cable television's current business model is a dying model and they're trying to halt internet streaming as much as possible. They should offer la carte but that'll never happen because the media empires that own the TV networks won't allow that.

Cable companies are tightening their stranglehold on the internet because cable television's current business model is a dying model and they're trying to halt internet streaming as much as possible. They should offer la carte but that'll never happen because the media empires that own the TV networks won't allow that.

Fascinating. Tell us more. :rolleyes:

There are links in the television thread if you want to watch it online.

I get FOX and ABC. I can't wait to get DIRECTV out here.
Hell, get Dish Network. Wait, I've tried having this discussion with you before. I get FOX, FS1, FS2& they are all available on my phone or anywhere else that I have an internet connection. Eff cable.

I reckon being forced into retirement has it's advantages, least I get to view the washouts the next day or so.

Heck, we have a few on here that don't even seem to enjoy NASCAR.

I choose to believe that each individual extracts from Nascar whatever it is they are craving and/or lacking at any given point in time. It's their pathology and if they don't suffer from it, neither will I ;)

Back
Top Bottom