Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

Not a thing wrong with curling.

163929069.jpg
I like me some good Curlin' They're way over dressed IMO though.

Tuning into the FS1 pre race show now via DISH Networks, Dish Anywhere website. Later I will be enjoying the conclusion of this race on my cell phone through Dish Network's mobile app. It's amazing how far technology has come since I started following this sport.

Pre race show on FS1 @ 11:30 for those interested.
Yep, i'm watching it now. The rain actually worked in my favor...now i'm home and can watch the race live. I feel bad for all the fans that was there but couldn't stay for the race today.

There will be a competition caution today at lap 30 and the average race time is 3 hours, 18 minutes.

Hell, get Dish Network. Wait, I've tried having this discussion with you before. I get FOX, FS1, FS2& they are all available on my phone or anywhere else that I have an internet connection. Eff cable.
DIRECTV and Dish are THE only options where I live.

Do you get Al Jazeera America? The thing I'm looking at says the channel is $5/month extra. And it doesn't show MAVTV anywhere, at all.

Getting the restless legs here I just hope they get this thing going so my adrenalin can levels can flatten out a bit.

Do you get Al Jazeera America? The thing I'm looking at says the channel is $5/month extra. And it doesn't show MAVTV anywhere, at all.
Does Al Jazeera America broadcast sports? Never looked for it.

Yes, I get MAVTV. We already discussed this before in one of yours or someone elses cable/satellite threads. Probably in the Chat section. Today it's all about NASCAR.

I can't even pronounce it let alone know if I get it. Must be GOOD!!

Tuning into the FS1 pre race show now via DISH Networks, Dish Anywhere website. Later I will be enjoying the conclusion of this race on my cell phone through Dish Network's mobile app. It's amazing how far technology has come since I started following this sport.

yeah no kidding..they have windshield wipers and rain tires too. Oh wait, everybody else has those. :rolleyes:

Ahhh...Raining here at my house today so no work.Wait,I'm the boss anyway:beerbang:.

Mike

All that rain in Texas must have made its way here to NC, raining like a cow pissin on a flat rock right now.

Back
Top Bottom