Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

I wasn't putting blame on him.

I just said he ended Gordon's day, which he did.
Right, and then you had to throw in the subtle jab toward Kenseth at the end, which implies a level of saltiness about the incident.

You almost had it, though. Gordon actually ended his own day by sliding across Matt's nose.

Right, and then you had to throw in the subtle jab toward Kenseth at the end, which implies a level of saltiness about the incident.

You almost had it, though. Gordon actually ended his own day by sliding across Matt's nose.

I only said that because they have a wrecking history.

You seem butthurt this evening. Want me to call a doctor?

Back when Atlanta was the last race of the season, it turned out to be the first night race at the track. It was well after midnight
when the checkers fell, and the race hadn't gone the distance. They cut if short.

Talk about cold, wet, and tired.

I only said that because they have a wrecking history.

You seem butthurt this evening. Want me to call a doctor?
Not even. I'm actually cracking up right now. I know you were just playing around and looking for bites, and I was a little hungry, so I bit.

And yeah, he spun himself out when he drove across Matt's nose. He admitted it in the interview. Case closed. Move along, nothing to see here, folks. :)

Not even. I'm actually cracking up right now. I know you were just playing around and looking for bites, and I was a little hungry, so I bit.

And yeah, he spun himself out when he drove across Matt's nose. He admitted it in the interview. Case closed. Move along, nothing to see here, folks. :)

Cause Jeff had already stopped caring, and he wanted an early exit.

Did you have your speakers on when you played that video that you posted? o_O

Technically speaking he did but he had helped. Is not like he spun without help.

In case you missed it, there was another car behind.

And yep, saw the video, never heard Gordon said he spun himself out..

Technically speaking he did but he had helped. Is not like he spun without help.

In case you missed it, there was another car behind.

And yep, saw the video, never heard Gordon said he spun himself out..
You are right. If there were no other cars on the track he would have pushed up in front of nobody before he spun out.
In case you missed it he said he thought he had a tire going down.

You are right. If there were no other cars on the track he would have pushed up in front of nobody before he spun out.
In case you missed it he said he thought he had a tire going down.

He would have smacked the wall, not spin out if that was the case.

Our friend Matt ended Gordon's day by punting him into the wet grass in the front stretch.

That Kenseth is such a fellow.

Oh yea, that was the race the Chevrolet teams ran the '57 Chevy design.
image.jpg

Way to make a fake production car look 'faker'. I forgot about that.. I was pissed.
It's Chevrolet's most popular car. With the beetle, mustang, charger, challenger, Camaro and now the Corvette all getting throwback designs I'm surprised Chevy didn't bring back the '57 Chevy. Would have been a huge cash cow.

But it did look absolutely insane on a stock car frame just painted differently.

It's Chevrolet's most popular car. With the beetle, mustang, charger, challenger, Camaro and now the Corvette all getting throwback designs I'm surprised Chevy didn't bring back the '57 Chevy. Would have been a huge cash cow.

But it did look absolutely insane on a stock car frame just painted differently.

That's an awesome idea. Never thought of that. Like Ford did the T-Bird... But designed more for the gear head and less for the female blue-hair.. With big displacement and ****ton of California-emissions unapproved horsepower.

It's by far the greatest Corvette of all time.

Looks like the race might aired on both FOX/FS1, was checking the DirecTv program guide and the race is listed on FS1

Looks like the race might aired on both FOX/FS1, was checking the DirecTv program guide and the race is listed on FS1

PSA: Everyone with **** to do needs to record both channels all day! Haha

I don't have a DVR so not that familiar with them but can't they be controlled remotely by a smartphone?

@dustinlong

#NASCAR ...Monday schedule: Fox on air at noon EASTERN. Command to start engines 12:01 pm ET & GREEN FLAG at 12:08 pm ET

In Canada, Monday at Noon et/9am pt on TSN2 and if you're like me and can't stomach Michael Waltrip's 'Keys to the race' commercial, FOX at 12:00 pm/et; Pre-Race show on FOXSports1 at 11:30 am/et; green flag approx. 12:15pm/et

For those who don't get TSN2, you can check tsn.ca to see if they're streaming it.

Enjoy.

Go, Kenseth.

How's everyone watching or listening to this race today?

For those of you not able to watch today, there is a free PRN app available or you can listen on their website.

I'll be streaming the video on my phone from Dish Network receiver at home.

Great day of sports for this guy. Some NASCAR Racing followed by the championship game tonight. That's a good Monday.

Yeah, there are some of us out here that are capable of liking more than one sport.

Great day of sports for this guy. Some NASCAR Racing followed by the championship game tonight. That's a good Monday.

Yeah, there are some of us out here that are capable of liking more than one sport.
Capable yes, I like more than one as well, baseball, CFB, and basketball too Just don't like watching all the hype that goes with it. Fast forward thru all the crap and watch the action. I hope you are capable of understanding this.:dual9mm:

I hear there are some who don't ilke ANY and as long as they don't interfere with my enjoyment of the ones I like, I don't care :)

Capable yes, I like more than one as well, baseball, CFB, and basketball too Just don't like watching all the hype that goes with it. Fast forward thru all the crap and watch the action. I hope you are capable of understanding this.:dual9mm:
Are you mad? ;)

If this badass storm we have doesn't block out direct TV reception I will be watching with the usual racing setup and refreshments. If the weather blocks the TV then I will enjoy Raceview and PRN with said refreshments.

Back
Top Bottom