Duels 1 and 2 RACE thread --- Daytona

A lot. Temps, RPM, Oil pressure, The old dials were impossible to read, digital makes it much easier.
I was wondering what they could do with those numbers. I could see gearing with rpm’s and maybe engine info. Don’t even try to explain anything else because I won’t understand it anyway…lol

I'm not sure how it's even possible for this to be happening, very strange
The ability for people to screw up the simple things never amazes me

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What’s on that screen that isn’t on the NASCAR app? Also damn these boys are pushing

Idk, just seems like for the biggest race of the year we should at least have a pre-qualifying shakedown or practice. At least let them see if the car is put together properly.
You'll never make them happy. Until they destroy a few cars then owners will complain there's no need to practice

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Idk, just seems like for the biggest race of the year we should at least have a pre-qualifying shakedown or practice. At least let them see if the car is put together properly.
Will continue to say it, NASCAR is following what the RTA wanted.

Teams wanted this, but a shakedown is needed.

Thought about going tonight until I looked and it was $80/reserved ticket before fees. For 120 mostly pointless laps I just wasn’t feeling it.
Yeah it's nuts. Last time I went was for Gordon's final year. Then they were charging like $120. They need to come way off that $80 figure still.

Back
Top Bottom