Eldora Million

Might do the Kings Royal. Tickets are awfully expensive for the Million
how much are they,iam used to paying 40 for a world of outlaw race. should be a cool week of racing,glad i payed for flo this year, have fun

Beyond that:

Pay special attention to the very end. Hadn't even thought of someone putting in a fake entry to hide the real driver, but that's what the 33E and "Henry Edward" is. And its being suggested that if it is who they think it is, they'd be in the mix with guys like Brady Bacon, Jamie Veal, and Cole Macedo as a level of contender. That's....interesting. Feel free to speculate wildly.

Any idea why?
Justin Fiedler on Dirtrackr said it may be personal issues, which is sad because Macri's dad is the team owner. They had just hired a crew chief away from KKR for this year and he's been one of the top drivers. He absolutely dominated PA Speedweek just over a week ago, it seems odd.

Justin Fiedler on Dirtrackr said it may be personal issues, which is sad because Macri's dad is the team owner. They had just hired a crew chief away from KKR for this year and he's been one of the top drivers. He absolutely dominated PA Speedweek just over a week ago, it seems odd.
Could be one of those family things. I wonder if another ride will show up.

They weren't pre-entered. Late additions.

The Macri thing is just bizarre from all angles. Since it doesn't seem that he has another ride lined up, I hope the issues get worked out eventually.
Did he have a big crash earlier in the year? Maybe having concussion symptoms? Did Dale Jr? I'm completely speculating.

Daryn Pittman 5th quick in Alex Bowman’s Ally 55 - group A qualifying - 41 cars.

Logan Schuchart fastest at 12.908

I know Shane Stewart's dad Mike. He owns an auto part store in Tulsa, and drove a sprint at Tulsa also. They sold race fuel and parts at the track. Good people. Roy "Goober" the machinist in the back he and I used to sail catamarans here at the lake.

B group quite a bit slower - no track prep.

David Gravel fastest at 13.383.

Lance Dewease 12th in the Macri car - 13.728. 41 cars in the group.

My claim to fame: At Pennsboro when they brought in Sprints. Jack Hewitt blew motor first lap of hot laps. I was wandering around the pits and walked up to see them trying to get engine on coupler. Struggling. Finally got it stabbed and set in. Rolled car out and were frantically trying to get it together. Dropping wrenches & bolts everywhere, everybody yelling I NEED XX WRENCH! I stepped forward and started grabbing wrenches off the ground and lined them up across rear tire. One guy started to yell at me..."what are you doing"? I just said KEEP GOING. Someone would say 9/16 and I'd hit their outstretched hand with it. Once they figured out what I was doing they didn't even look up. Just call the tool or bolt they needed. Got him out to tag the tail and think he finished top 5 from dead last.

It was freaking awesome!

Aunty? How do they operate the wing adjuster? Have a pedal for left foot or do they have to use their hand? Does it run off power steering pump?

The KSE SR2 High Flow Wing Valve is designed to work with KSE HPD Power Steering Pumps, KSE Gen2 Power Steering Gears, and Stingray High Pressure Wing Cylinder. The SR2 valve utilizes Teflon impregnated hard coat anodized components with proprietary internal rotary spool with 4x shear seals for positive wing position holding under load with no drift. The valve was designed with a dedicated "cylinder drain line" which allows operation with minimal flow drop to the power steering system when activated. The valve's linear spring box design contains a stainless steel spring and sliding shuttle allowing the valve to "return to center". The flow tested valve has been designed to allow fast, responsive wing position movement at racing speeds.

One example of a valve. Guess is used by hand.

Attachments

• IMG_20230712_205735324.jpg
    IMG_20230712_205735324.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 62
Quite a charge by Rico after he faded early. He's a favorite tomorrow indeed, but it looks fairly wide open and in flux among the top eight or so guys.

The second feature was phenomenal. That is the Big E at its best. Highly technical, slick, with a treacherous top.

Back
Top Bottom