Eldora Million

I am a huge fan of Kyle Larson, especially on dirt...but, this is one race I hope he doesn't win.
I feel like I did watching the first High Limit race Gio Scelzi won - this is a race that will put you on the map and will totally make your career. Also can re-write an established legacy for some of the guys who are showing up here as gunslingers looking to win One Last Time (like Daryn Pittman or Kraig Kinser, who won WoO titles so long enough ago it's easy to forget).

I feel like I did watching the first High Limit race Gio Scelzi won - this is a race that will put you on the map and will totally make your career. Also can re-write an established legacy for some of the guys who are showing up here as gunslingers looking to win One Last Time (like Daryn Pittman or Kraig Kinser, who won WoO titles so long enough ago it's easy to forget).
In the Heat race breakdown above, there is at least one driver or more in every heat that can win the Million. It's too tough to call as far as I am concerned. It's going to be something else. Starts at 5:00 CST.

First time seeing Khane in a car for quite some time during hot laps

Good lord are they tearing up a lot of equipment already. Bacon, Haudenschild, and Veal all with busted rides and Heat #1 isn't even done.

Justin Whittall must be the happiest man in Ohio. The worst he can do tonight is collect $6K to start.

Hafertepe was definitely the cause of that and suffered the worst outcome.

There are guys starting deep in these heat races who expected to fare a lot better, and feel like their best shot now is banzai moves on the starts.

I thought we were getting out of this and into the features but no, Connor Morrell did a good job tearing the back end of the car up.

I have never heard anyone outside the racing world (and I interact with hundreds of people and am a huge music nerd) ever organically ask me my opinion on Whiskey Myers. I have no idea who actually listens to Whiskey Myers, I don't know if it is a band or a person, and I have a strong, strong suspicion that I would not care for whatever it is Whiskey Myers is. I'm guessing it is a group of Millennials/Zoomers cosplaying 38 Special/Molly Hatchet but I almost feel as though finding out isn't worth it regardless of how easy it would be.

I have never heard anyone outside the racing world (and I interact with hundreds of people and am a huge music nerd) ever organically ask me my opinion on Whiskey Myers. I have no idea who actually listens to Whiskey Myers, I don't know if it is a band or a person, and I have a strong, strong suspicion that I would not care for whatever it is Whiskey Myers is. I'm guessing it is a group of Millennials/Zoomers cosplaying 38 Special/Molly Hatchet but I almost feel as though finding out isn't worth it regardless of how easy it would be.
I just want to know why they bought a national ad for a county fair in Ohio

I didn't talk about it anywhere really, but this past weekend I was one of a counted 19 attendees at Mottville Speedway in Southwestern Michigan. I don't like to say bad things about places that are trying to hang onto life, but I can say it was probably the worst athletic facility I've visited anywhere in the world and I've been to 57 countries. There was a 50/50 raffle there at Mottville, and the amount for the 50/50 raffle tonight at Eldora is literally >10,000 times what the winner of that raffle got.

This is a case in which if they're going to do two C features, I think splitting into two Bs would provide the guys at the back a more realistic shot of advancing.

Just to further blow people's minds when it comes to money: Kasey Kahne I'm sure could be running SRX right now and probably would have gotten a better payday than the $975 he earned finishing 4th in the C-Main here.

And that ends Sheldon's run from the C

Back
Top Bottom