Fall/Winter Weather Thread

Winter has pretty much ended here in the Fort Worth area. :) Will be a little cold tomorrow morning since a cold front just came through (47*), but the forecast calls for 70s and 80s for highs throughout next week.

Spring is finally here and I know because the Camellia's have bloomed and gone and now the Azalea's are in full bloom.

What the actual ****? High of 40° tomorrow with 50 mph winds and a 50% chance of snow. :(
web_7_day.jpg
:D:D

So much for working on the Patio project today...3" of water and rain all day....Hopefully it's all day of NASCAR.
IMG_20140330_064955.jpg

The Indians open the baseball season out in Oakland tonight while it is sunny and in the 60's here today and tomorrow. They will be back here for the home opener on Friday when it is supposed to be colder and rainy. That figures.

had to run the snowblower again. I have 14' high snow banks. You guys can all shudup. lol....:p

What is snow?
It's a weird, half ice/half water powdery solution people manufacture and spray on local mountains in hopes that flatlanders will come with their board-sled crafts and ride down the hills before it all melts. I personally can't fathom it just.. Falling out of the sky. That's witchcraft.

Last edited:
It's a weird, half ice/half water powdery solution people manufacture and spray on local mountains in hopes that flatlanders will come with there board-sled crafts and ride down the hills before it all melts. I personally can't fathom it just.. Falling out of the sky. That's witchcraft.
Ah , yes.....man made to cover things they call local ski hills.....I remember now. :D

It looks like a foot of snow and it's still snowing. After a few dubious commutes this season I'm taking a snow day.

57 degrees and partly cloudy. Nice cool night. I blew the dust off the bike and rode down to the famous Sagebrush Cantina tonight for some live music. :)

I'm doing some spring skiing today, if the rain holds off.

IMG_20140405_161207.jpg
Getting it done in three steps...Derthatch, suck it up and aerate,all in one shot..... Let the greening begin!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom