Fear the Walking Dead

I also see Chris acting like Shane and yes I think he would hurt/kill Maddie.

hiding.gif

FearCelia.jpg

I give a lot of credit to the actresses on both ''Dead'' shows. Women don't like to be seen with make up and these 2 shows show them in a harsh light.
In the first episodes I thought Ophelia was young, in her mid 20's at the most. The close up of her peeling her face shows I was off by a bit...

Caught the first episode earlier this morning then realized there's marathon leading up to tonight's episode.

Caught the first episode earlier this morning then realized there's marathon leading up to tonight's episode.

It's funny I have no desire to sit through those first episodes again if you are talking about season 1. Yet, I can watch the first episodes of TWD over and over again.

mid-season finale is a bummer

Return date is August 21st.
I guess we all look at these things differently. I thought it was a good episode and end to the mid season. This show is ready to go in several directions starting the next half of the season. The group has definitely been divided. Good stuff IMO.

One day Travis had no foot problems, next day his feet are bloody and raw but he has no problem running down and catching Nick. ?????
I'm going to guess that Daniel and Celia won't be back. Travis, Chris and Nick also ????

Not really the ending that has me wanting for more FtWD

I guess we all look at these things differently. I thought it was a good episode and end to the mid season. This show is ready to go in several directions starting the next half of the season. The group has definitely been divided. Good stuff IMO.

But I'm not ready for the group to be split up. I had hopes for Nick and Chris and Daniel and they've all lost their freaking minds.

One day Travis had no foot problems, next day his feet are bloody and raw but he has no problem running down and catching Nick. ?????
I'm going to guess that Daniel and Celia won't be back. Travis, Chris and Nick also ????

Not really the ending that has me wanting for more FtWD

Travis' feet got messed up because he is out running after Chris without shoes.

I think that was Daniel hallucinating. But, yeah, gross!

I think he got spiked with some peyote. Anywho, I thought the first couple of episodes sucked,but It's taken a turn for the better in a big way. Looking forward 2nd half of the season. I just might make a big batch of Pozole for the 600.:D

I think he got spiked with some peyote. Anywho, I thought the first couple of episodes sucked,but It's taken a turn for the better in a big way. Looking forward 2nd half of the season. I just might make a big batch of Pozole for the 600.:D

I would be careful with that stuff! :laugh:

When does TWD and BCS come back?

I am SO looking forward to this Sunday night. The peeks and trailers have been fantastic!

Talking Dead after the show is scheduled for 2 hours! - 10:00 to 12:00. :blink:

I really enjoyed FWD last night,looks like a better season already!

I kept thinking what a dumbass Nick is for leaving the group during the entire episode. Lucky for him in the end, it looks like he found a good place to hang . However, we all know that good place won't be good for very long.:lol2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom