Fear the Walking Dead

I re-watched again this morning on the 'puter. I hope we're not in for more 'single character' episodes/
I agree, he's used up 9 lives and then some.

Looks like Maddy is a mean drunk. Strand can't play the piano worth a chit drunk.
Alicia is in a world of hurt and I guess we'll have to wait for the score on Ophelia' s swan dive off the balcony from the Russian judge...

Nick, who knows...

Looks like Maddy is a mean drunk. Strand can't play the piano worth a chit drunk.
Alicia is in a world of hurt and I guess we'll have to wait for the score on Ophelia' s swan dive off the balcony from the Russian judge...

Nick, who knows...

From what they said on the Talking Dead, that wasn't Ophelia that jumped off the balcony. She is somewhere else.

This show gets better with each successive episode. Started off slow in the beginning. Had too IMO as it was only the beginning of the whole ordeal. Seems to be hitting its stride now and is making me look forward to each and every week. Good stuff!

This show gets better with each successive episode. Started off slow in the beginning. Had too IMO as it was only the beginning of the whole ordeal. Seems to be hitting its stride now and is making me look forward to each and every week. Good stuff!

I'm enjoying the show but I'm not invested in the characters like I am with TWD. It is still interesting. I watch to see what is going to happen next. However, if they all get killed and replaced, it wouldn't bother me a whole lot.

I'm enjoying the show but I'm not invested in the characters like I am with TWD. It is still interesting....... However, if they all get killed and replaced, it wouldn't bother me a whole lot.
Could not agree more.
Amazing how that wedding cake stood up to the heat of Mexico let alone the mice and other vermin.

Reactions: Pat
I'm enjoying the show but I'm not invested in the characters like I am with TWD. It is still interesting. I watch to see what is going to happen next. However, if they all get killed and replaced, it wouldn't bother me a whole lot.

It's definitely not as good as TWD and never will be IMO.TWD is just on a whole nother level.Like you,I don't care much about any of the characters in FTWD. I can't wait to see what happens when TWD returns cuz the last episode was intense and quite possibly the best episode in the series IMO.

Last edited:
Oh my,the wedding scene was disturbing and epic at the time. :lol2: Actually, the whole episode was pretty awesome and my favourite of the series so far. Also,Alicia is turning into quite the badass and a character I'm starting to like.

Oh my,the wedding scene was disturbing and epic at the time. :lol2: Actually, the whole episode was pretty awesome and my favourite of the series so far. Also,Alicia is turning into quite the badass and a character I'm starting to like.

What about Chris? I don't think there's any hope for him. What will Travis do now?

What about Chris? I don't think there's any hope for him. What will Travis do now?

Now Chris is a character I'd like to see gone. That being said, the actor who plays Chris does a great job of playing the little psychopath prick.:lol2:

As far as Travis goes I have no idea what he's gonna do. I can say he's done a pretty crappy job so far.If I was Travis I'd give Chris an ass kicking, but Chris would probably kill Travis in his sleep for doing it.:lol2:

Once again, another awesome episode.

I never get to see this until a day or two after its original airing so I've got to stay away from this thread.

I'm glad I stuck this series out. At first, I wasn't too excited about it but I soon realized that it had to start of slow. Just like it probably would have if it truly was unfolding in real time. It's now hit a pretty good pace and is branching out much like the original series. Again, I can't wait for next week.

No comments on Sunday's episode? I think Maddie might be losing it over her search for Nick. Victor will pull through...maybe.
Looks like Travis saw the hotel sign lite up. And our friendly gang of marauders saw Nick at the ''colonia''(?) too. We could have a big Kumbaya moment coming up in the season finale!

No comments on Sunday's episode? I think Maddie might be losing it over her search for Nick. Victor will pull through...maybe.
Looks like Travis saw the hotel sign lite up. And our friendly gang of marauders saw Nick at the ''colonia''(?) too. We could have a big Kumbaya moment coming up in the season finale!

I was glad to see Travis found the hotel. There was speculation that he would run into Ofilia and she would take him there. I like that she is going to keep going. We'll get see what's happening at the border... maybe? Victor has to pull through. We can't loose him at this point. The attack on Colonia could be a finale. I have no idea on that. The plot thickens.

P.S. Maddie's obsession with Nick is putting the whole group in danger.

I had way too much wine before and during ep11 so need to watch it again before I move on to ep12. I do vaguely remember a bunch of walkers belly flopping off the pier in ep11.:lol2:

Yes, me too. She put them all in danger lighting up the hotel sign. Now they have 50 +/- more people to feed. They don't have weapons either. Any ''bad'' guys show up with a truck and a chain the fence comes down and the bad guys will walk in.
2 hour finale next Sunday. .

Got spoilers. OMG.. it's going to be one hell of a season finale!!!!!!!
shocked.gif

So I started watching the season 2 marathon today. Just noticed it was on, but already in episode 4. Hope I didn't miss too much and can catch up anyway.

Well I tried. Watched 4 episodes, and left after too much meh.

I hope you are going to watch the finale tonight. I find I'm not so interested in watching their replays, not like TWD where I can watch the same episode 5 times.

Travis bugs the crap out of me.

I'm not sure I'm ever going to like Travis. I keep thinking.. I don't like his face. But, if his acting style was different, that would change. So guess the bottom line is, I don't care for his acting style.

I'm not sure I'm ever going to like Travis. I keep thinking.. I don't like his face. But, if his acting style was different, that would change. So guess the bottom line is, I don't care for his acting style.
He seems like a weak link

I fell asleep Sunday. Had the twins over and they run you ragged. Yesterday morning I went to the AMC site and clicked on the latest episode. Started wondering what was going on, then realized it was a 2 episode finale and I had skipped 14 IIRC
Now I'm caught up. Almost waiting for it's return!
18 days until TWD returns!

I fell asleep Sunday. Had the twins over and they run you ragged. Yesterday morning I went to the AMC site and clicked on the latest episode. Started wondering what was going on, then realized it was a 2 episode finale and I had skipped 14 IIRC
Now I'm caught up. Almost waiting for it's return!
18 days until TWD returns!

Glad you got that figured out. It wasn't really a 2 hour finale, but 14 and 15 on the same night back to back. Easy mistake to make. LOL

LOL yeah. I clicked on last episode and within 10 minutes I was scratching my head.

TWD returns Fen 12 for 8 weeks ending on April 2nd. Most all of April then June, July and most of August, it's going to be a long 4 months.
Bet AMC will throw in a marathon or two.:)

I'm still trying to get Fear TWD to fill the mid season gap. They aren't co-operating.
I wonder if they will do another New Year's marathon.

What? A Dead marathon on New Years? Not show The Three Stooges marathon?
That's sacrilege!!!

:(It looks like the marathon starts Fri at 11pm with S4E9. Boooooo I want season 1. :(

Back
Top Bottom