Fear the Walking Dead

No show tonight. I guess half the population doesn't know how to use a DVR.

Ok,that episode has me sooooo confused with the time jumps.Must have been a different producer or director orsomething.It is like I missed 3 episodes or more with the stadium going down etc.

Ok,that episode has me sooooo confused with the time jumps.Must have been a different producer or director orsomething.It is like I missed 3 episodes or more with the stadium going down etc.
I think they still haven’t told the entire story about how the stadium fell. We do know that it was a mob of burning walkers.

Ok,that episode has me sooooo confused with the time jumps.

You are not alone. I'm usually good with the flash backs and forwards but I got confused too. First chance I get I'm going to watch it again.

Cool...glad I'm not alone! I can usually keep up too but that one got away from me and I didn't miss a word. I need to rewatch it too,it seemed like things were out of sequence somehow.I was thinking the script got screwed up and nobody caught it. Oh well we'll have to wait n see!!

Reactions: Pat
fear.gif

The Walking Dead‏Verified account @TheWalkingDead 2h2 hours ago
.@colmandomingo said tonight’s #FearTWD Mid-Season Finale made him “ugly cry.”

I'm just in awe of the dumbass direction the show has taken.I don't need to watch something that keeps losing me during the show.While I'm watching it I'm thinking"really...another whole show of this?" Don't get me wrong,I am a big fan of the show but I wish they would get back to what made it such a good watch.

Madison is dead. There is no doubt about it when they have her on TTD and the memoriam. She said when the new show runners told her the direction the show was going in, she was devastated. :(

SO, the good part is... John lives! :dual9mm:

I didn't watch TTD cause it's too late for me and no I don't have DVR.The way this show is going we'll probably still see a lot of Madison.

I didn't watch TTD cause it's too late for me and no I don't have DVR.The way this show is going we'll probably still see a lot of Madison.

I had to record it myself when they stick the Badlands inbetween the shows.

Okay, so I'm not reading this thread AT ALL, as I just now got Hulu (using my daughter's account) and am getting caught up, with like one episode a night. Seasons 1-3 are all on Hulu, but once I'm done with them, where's season 4?

We are all just sitting around the tent waiting for August.
FTWDMorgan4B.jpg

I hope I'm surprised, but, from what I've heard, tonight's episode looks like one hour of boring. :(

I just watched last night's episode. I was a great episode. Not one of the action kind, but intense just the same.

P.S. No Morgan.

The first time this has happened. My DVR shows FTWD 4.11 will be recorded Sunday morning 3:30am. Checking the guide, it also shows at the regular time 9PM Sunday night.

Yesterday I saw DISH changed the recording back to 9PM and the description of the 3:30AM is for 4.10. How weirdly!!

I spent all of Saturday and a bit of Sunday binge watching season 4. Finally caught up. The first half of season 4 with the whole timeline thing was hurting my head. But hey, now I'm 100% up to date.

I'm suspending reality as it is, but the San Antonio Split?

I know. That was as eye roller. It really is a sharp shooter trick, but I have to doubt the circumstances of the shoot and killing moving targets. It was a bit much.

We won’t have to wait long to see what happens after the mid-season finale of Fear the Walking Dead because this season’s hiatus is shorter than ever. The mid-season finale is July 21st. The mid-season premiere will be on Aug 11th.
:D

I like the fact that they want to rebuild but we saw what happens to people who have a good thing. Someone always wants what you have.

Back
Top Bottom