Fear the Walking Dead

Bobw

Team Owner
Is anyone watching this? Things around my place have been hectic so I missed episode 1, forgot about episode 2.
Someone told me I haven't missed much, especially the swimming walkers

Reactions: Pat
Episode 1 was awful IMO. I counted 4 times someone was asked had they eaten yet and 3 times had they slept yet. Also, lots of the OMG while they stared out into the distance. Terrible script and the acting was pretty bad as well. Episode 2 was OK. I really liked season 1 and hope this season gets better else I'm gonna end up tuning out.

Is anyone watching this? Things around my place have been hectic so I missed episode 1, forgot about episode 2.
Someone told me I haven't missed much, especially the swimming walkers

I am watching it and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I needed a little slower pace after TWD's last 6 episodes. I can't wait to find out what Strand is up to.

I just watched episode 1. Why did he take his EX wife's body out to the boat? Not the plan I'd have in mind for my ex.
Swimming walkers, or are they just swimmers?
You every try swimming in your clothes? And in your shoes?

I just watched episode 1. Why did he take his EX wife's body out to the boat? Not the plan I'd have in mind for my ex.

Yeah, guessing if anyone of us tried swimming in the ocean fully clothed with shoes it would probably end in not such a good way. The first thing that comes to mind is dinner for sharks. The first episode was a disaster and hard to watch. I wanna like this show so I'm hoping it will get better sooner than later.

The son Chris wasn't going to leave without his mom, so, no choice. Swimming fully clothed.. don't see how that happens. Clothes will drag you down. I think the swimming walkers are more floating walkers.

Ok, I've watched all of this season's episodes. Still not sold on this version.
Again questions, how long has that guy trapped in the crashed aircraft survived without food, water and bleeding?
Did the older brother do a Carol and killed the youngster on the dock?
Having owned a boat that was salt water cooled and equipped with strainers the idea a body could block off the inlet is w-a-y beyond far fetched. I'm not positive but IMHO a boat of the caliber of Abigail would be, or should be, cooled with a closed fresh water system just like our cars.

Last night was realty exciting. I knew Strand was supposed to do something really mean at the end so I was looking for that. The group needs to mutiny because he can't be trusted. :eek:

Did the older brother do a Carol and killed the youngster on the dock?

No. He shot his mother who had turned and was coming after them on the dock. You must have gotten distracted and missed that whole thing.

I'm a fan of this show. I think it's a cool perspective seeing things happen from the outset. No, not the same as WD. It doesn't need to be. We've got 6 years invested into that show and this most recent season had the pedal to the metal. Not a pace even the original can continue to keep up I'd imagine.

Having trouble believing swimming walkers but will to accept walkers in general? Now, that's funny as hell. :D

I think the acting is bringing the show down...imo.

There are some very good and established actors in this show, including Kim Dickens, who was fantastic in "Treme" and other shows as well. However, when you're given a garbage script, I'm guessing the best actor/actress in the world would have a hard time pulling off a great performance.

I think the acting is bringing the show down...imo.

I think there is a lack of chemistry between Madison and Travis. That being said, there was a marked rise in energy on the after show.. The Talking Dead. The show is getting better IMO. I think Nick, Chris, Daniel and Strand are turning into some pretty interesting characters.

I think there is a lack of chemistry between Madison and Travis. That being said, there was a marked rise in energy on the after show.. The Talking Dead. The show is getting better IMO. I think Nick, Chris, Daniel and Strand are turning into some pretty interesting characters.

I'm hearing last nights episode was good? I'm gonna watch it tonight.

A house that's stocked with food, water and has reinforced walls? Yeah he's into something

A house that's stocked with food, water and has reinforced walls? Yeah he's into something
What is very mysterious to me is that he has to be there by a certain time.

Welp, episode 3 was solid, and the show seems to be heading in an interesting direction. The walker, floater,or whatever were calling them in this show with the oxygen mask still attached to its pie hole in the crashed airplane was hilarious.

Why can't these shows come on at 8:00 like the rest of my fav shows? Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Why can't these shows come on at 8:00 like the rest of my fav shows? Can't wait for tonight's episode.

I'm in complete agreement. 8 PM is my choice too for this and TWD also. Then the talking program immediately following at 9.

Well we all suspected Strand was into something. Now I wished I hadn't asked.
I've lost something how did Strand end up in a raft?

I'm in complete agreement. 8 PM is my choice too for this and TWD also. Then the talking program immediately following at 9.

Well we all suspected Strand was into something. Now I wished I

There's nothing else on Sunday at 8:00 I want to watch so it is a waiting game for both Deads.

Great episode! Holy Moly and I like that new guy Luis.... Strand's business associate. Great shot! Woot and Nick saves the day. I wonder how Luis is going to fit in with getting Travis and Alicia back.

The show is growing more and more on me. Just in time for it to be over soon. It's really lousy that these seasons are so short.

Side note..... The Talking Dead is a great show as well. The fellow that plays Strand and the lady/actress that they had on this past week were great. I didn't like Strand too much on FTD show but after seeing him on TD I've changed my mind. The lady that is on that show from time to time is freaking hilarious. She is the ultimate fan and has a great sense of humor. The host too. Chris Hardwick has some good things ahead of him IMO. I think I LOL more at that show than I do most scripted comedies on television.

The show is growing more and more on me. Just in time for it to be over soon. It's really lousy that these seasons are so short.

Side note..... The Talking Dead is a great show as well. The fellow that plays Strand and the lady/actress that they had on this past week were great. I didn't like Strand too much on FTD show but after seeing him on TD I've changed my mind. The lady that is on that show from time to time is freaking hilarious. She is the ultimate fan and has a great sense of humor. The host too. Chris Hardwick has some good things ahead of him IMO. I think I LOL more at that show than I do most scripted comedies on television.

Ditto all that. The show just gets better and I love Chris Hardwick. He is super at what he does.

It appears that Madison is taking Carol's ''How to bake cookies yet remain a badass'' correspondence course.:)

It appears that Madison is taking Carol's ''How to bake cookies yet remain a badass'' correspondence course.:)

Yes but Madison is cold. I don't like her. I love Carol. Now Chris went all Shane on us but then turned into a teenage cry baby! This suits Madison since she won't let them grow up anyways. :mad:

Just finished watching last night's edition. Excellent episode. Some unexpected turns which makes the series better than it's been. Sucks that the season is soon to be over.

Yes, but they are doing a mid-season break like TWD does.
frusty.gif

There's 15 episodes in season 2, 10 episodes are left and if shown every week they would take us up to June 19th.
I didn't realize there was a mid season break coming up. Thought they'd run every episode and end just as summer hits its stride and we're doing summer stuff then in Sept the inevitable WD marathon taking us into the new WD season.

When does it return and how many do we have left on this first half of the season?
I'm not sure anyone has the mid-season premiere date. This is all I have. 2 left.

Season 2 of AMC's Fear The Walking Dead will consist of fifteen episodes; the first seven episodes will premiere from April 10, 2016 and the remaining eight will air later in the year.[1]

What's with Chris? One scene reminded me of Herschel's barn. I think Cecil is nuts and she'
s not going to be happy when she finds out Strand gave Thomas a head shot. .
Next week is the mid season finale. When does it return?

What's with Chris? One scene reminded me of Herschel's barn. I think Cecil is nuts and she'
s not going to be happy when she finds out Strand gave Thomas a head shot. .
Next week is the mid season finale. When does it return?

I haven't found the return date yet. I don't know why they don't already have it available and written in stone.

Chris is acting like Shane but would he really hurt them??? I dunno. Cecil is just like Hershel in many ways. The preview shows her asking them to leave.

Back
Top Bottom