Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

Man, that makes up for missing bristol last weekend :D Now to drink some cold ones.

NASCAR should give Tony a Bonus for that - especially after the boring races so far up to now.

Sorry, Tony is a hypocritical dumbass sometimes.

I'm a little mad at Joey for getting that rough on a fast track like this, but there wasn't any intentional wrecking.

No it sure wasn't. That was hard racing - the way it should be :cheers:

31 one race winless streak?! HOLY CRAP! that's not like Kyle

But anyway yeah hopefully Denny is okay, and I don't see what Tony is crying over, he's blocked a lot, he blocked at Dega last year and caused the a huge pile up, Good on Joey for not letting him push him around.

Thought logano was gonna be alot more graceful. What a piece of sh!t. Wondering if he knows Hamlins on a stretcher.

Guess tats what you get when you push that quiet kid at the back of the class around too much... Denny`s hurt.. Joey says that's what he gets! GO JOEY!!

Bristol is no longer the Bristol of Old. Wow, maybe Cali is the Bristol of new? Well, today it sure looks that way.

joey pushed up into the 11 car and started the wreck. That is somewhat of a payback. I dont know what Smoke is upset about. He would have blocked given the chance. I hope Denny is ok.

Never the less, this is the best race I have seen in years and the way it should be.

....But anyway yeah hopefully Denny is okay, and I don't see what Tony is crying over, he's blocked a lot, he blocked at Dega last year and caused the a huge pile up, Good on Joey for not letting him push him around.

Oh let's be fair now...there are different sets of rules :rolleyes:

Tony has his own...

Back
Top Bottom