Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

I generally like Stewart but I gotta say that he was a little overreactive here. Late race restart going for the lead? Joeys justified.

Tony is the ron jeremy of nascar. fat and has all the talentless ladies (Danica)

Tony is a fat old bitch and he aint going whup no ass.He certainly didnt do anything impressive with the display of hot air.
He just needs some meds and a girdle.

I generally like Stewart but I gotta say that he was a little overreactive here. Late race restart going for the lead? Joeys justified.

I think Tony changes his story to slant more to being upset with the wreck and protecting Denny, because he doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to blocking. 24 guys should have been throwing punches his way last year..

Joey is a little ***** who deserves what he gets. See Joey that is how you approach someone after a race. Way to go Tony at least you got some balls!
Tony had no reason to go after him, Joey didn't do anything that Tony wouldn't do. And JOey is the ***** for throwing punches back at a guy 2X his weight? Joey has been pushed around so many times in his career, and now he is starting to stand up for himself. Tony is the ***** for being a hypocrite and going after a guy half his weight.

I really like Smoke but I just dont see what he is so tore up about. Maybe they didnt show the right replay? Funny interview though.

Tony is a fat old bitch and he aint going whup no ass.He certainly didnt do anything impressive with the display of hot air.
He just needs some meds and a girdle.

He did enough to scare the **** out of Joey. He was shaking in his interview.

I think Logano should be put on probation for dangerous driving on a fast track. Tony should be suspended for throwing a punch, because that's the hard and fast rule.

I loved the race, but I wish Joey had handled this better. What if Denny has a broken sternum and misses races?

My thoughts are little different but Hamlins health is the issue, will be time to discuss later at a better time

Stenhouse threw a similar block on Kenseth on that same restart. Notice Matt's not out there throwing punches and having a hissy fit.

I think Logano should be put on probation for dangerous driving on a fast track. Tony should be suspended for throwing a punch, because that's the hard and fast rule.

I loved the race, but I wish Joey had handled this better. What if Denny has a broken sternum and misses races?
It's called racing for the win....his intention wasn't to wreck each other and put Denny in the hospital. I mean, come on....

Tony had no reason to go after him, Joey didn't do anything that Tony wouldn't do. And JOey is the ***** for throwing punches back at a guy 2X his weight? Joey has been pushed around so many times in his career, and now he is starting to stand up for himself. Tony is the ***** for being a hypocrite and going after a guy half his weight.
Joey didn't throw any punches back. Lol

WOW! What a great race! Going for the lead, I can't really say Joey or Denny did anything wrong. However, Stewart was an a$$hole after this race! Logano made a block, and Stewart through a fit about it! Get over it Stewart! This is racing!
You must not have been watching the race. Denny gave Joie plenty of room and Joie kept coming up into Hamlin. I am not a Hamlin fan but Joie was definitely at fault. He drove like a dumbass that he is. Tony should have spun Logano when Logano came down to block. Now Logano has two drivers that will payback.

LOL who the **** spells Joey with Joie WTF some inbreeding going on there

Joey is a ******* punk. I hope Stewart kicks his ass when he gets a chance, for Denny.

Joey may win the battle but he is going to lose this war. The last thing you need is two veterans after you on and off the track. The boy made a mistake today imo and should have just raced for second place and moved on.

Well THAT was interesting.......congrats to Kyle Busch on the win and to Toyota for getting their first win at Auto Club.

Joey may win the battle but he is going to lose this war. The last thing you need is two veterans after you on and off the track. The boy made a mistake today imo and should have just raced for second place and moved on.
Don't matter if he can perform like he has been all year... Finally got the good finish. Top 10 in points!

So after joey sits out a race and tony cuts his 50,000 check to nascar, and denny comes back after 3 races out of the car...Penske's bodyshop is going to have their work cut out for them...lucky Denny and Joey won't be at martinsville....the way things are looking.

Denny was half way down the track. Coming off the corner, every other lap, the cars moved out to the wall. Denny stayed in the middle lane. The car on the bottom is going to be loose, and he's not going to let off the gas. Denny did not get into the back quarter panel on purpose either. Looked like Denny trying to stay in front, and Joey trying to pass.

Maybe Joey should sit down and have a long talk with his teammate Brad. This is the same kinda **** he was pulling 3 or 4 years ago, and he finally got his head on straight and is now all the better for it.

And just remember that this is only 5 races in. What a fun filled year this is gonna be!

I really like Smoke but I just dont see what he is so tore up about. Maybe they didnt show the right replay? Funny interview though.

Yeah...LOL...it almost seemed like a scripted outburst...they sure were ready with the bleeps quickly - even though it was real time. ;)

We really only heard a "hell" and an "ass"...

Anybody notice that crewman that was walking with stewart, he was about 3 feet taller than Tony lol.

Back
Top Bottom