Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

Between the media goons and the winey babies, this is going to be an interesting week...that's racing boys

IMO, Joey went too far with Denny, but fatboy has nothing to cry about. He complains about guys going 3 wide into turn 1 all the time, and he blocks like crazy.

Just another veteran bullying a young driver.

Well lets see Tony.

Three cuss words and a punch thrown. Sadly I don't see you racing for the next few weeks.

For admitting it was payback when he's the reason his competitor is on a stretcher.

Maybe Joey doesn't know what happened, when you got some fat POS coming at you the second you get out the car you got no idea what's going on with others.

Tony is such a dick. All the **** he does then wines when someone does it to him he cries about it.
I hope Denny is OK.

LOL @ Tony's interview.

Tony cries real good. "It's too early to race hard", then wrecks Vickers 56 laps in. "Do whatever you want, just don't involve me", then pushes Vickers into 3 other cars and ruins their day. "Whenever someone blocks me, I'll put them in the wall. eeeevry time, for the rest of my career", then he blocks at the one type of track it's insane to block at and wrecks the field during the chase.

WOW! What a great race! Going for the lead, I can't really say Joey or Denny did anything wrong. However, Stewart was an a$$hole after this race! Logano made a block, and Stewart through a fit about it! Get over it Stewart! This is racing!

And by the way, I'm so excited to say that I'll be in Martinsville in two weeks!

Tony cries real good. "It's too early to race hard", then wrecks Vickers 56 laps in. "Do whatever you want, just don't involve me", then pushes Vickers into 3 other cars and ruins their day. "Whenever someone blocks me, I'll put them in the wall. eeeevry time, for the rest of my career", then he blocks at the one type of track it's insane to block at and wrecks the field during the chase.
He definitely doesn't have room to talk.

I think Logano should be put on probation for dangerous driving on a fast track. Tony should be suspended for throwing a punch, because that's the hard and fast rule.

I loved the race, but I wish Joey had handled this better. What if Denny has a broken sternum and misses races?

Back
Top Bottom